The theme parks of Central Florida are always buzzing with excitement and events, and here is everything you can experience this weekend in the parks!
Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando returns to Universal Studios Florida to take fear to the max on select nights through November 2, 2019.
During this year’s all-new Halloween Horror Nights, the 80’s return with a vengeance bringing with them some of the biggest frights of the era with 10 totally terrifying haunted houses, five pulse-pounding scare zones, and outrageous live entertainment.
Don’t forget that you can save up to $52 on your HHN when you purchase it in advance online!
*** Shows this weekend begin at 7:30pm with show runnings lasting approximately 20 minutes ***
All-New Experiences at Universal Orlando Resort will Bring the Darker Side of the Wizarding World– including Death Eaters – to Life in Hogsmeade on Select Nights Through November 15
As darkness falls on select nights the all-consuming Dark Arts will be unleashed in Hogsmeade when the all-new light projection experience, Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle, will make its highly-anticipated debut at Universal’s Islands of Adventure at the Universal Orlando Resort.
The nighttime show utilizing state-of-the-art projection mapping, special effects and lighting to bring a new dimension of magic to life on the majestic Hogwarts castle.
But before the experience, an ominous green light and fog will permeate the village, signaling the arrival of the Death Eaters. They’ll eerily roam throughout Hogsmeade, lurking amongst guests – practicing the Dark Arts with complete disregard of wizarding laws.
The highly anticipated Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle will run select nights through November 15 in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Guests of all ages can join their favorite furry friends from Sesame Street as Count von Count, Elmo, Big Bird, and all the gang celebrate the season in our All-New Sesame Street Halloween Parade.
Families will also enjoy a Halloween Dance Party and meet spooky characters along our new trick-or-treat trail. For this special event, children are welcome to dress in their
Halloween costumes and take part in this frightfully fun Halloween experience.
The Halloween fun takes place every weekend through October 27 and is included with park admission.
PLEASE NOTE – This year SeaWorld Orlando won’t be giving out Trick-or-Treat bags, so you can bring your own or purchase one at the park starting at less than $1.
SeaWorld is serving up an incredible party for craft beer lovers. SeaWorld’s Craft Beer Festival features more than 100 crafts brews and specialty menus weekends October 27.
Sample an unbeatable mix of domestic, international and local Florida favorites. Plus savor more than 20 food items expertly paired to match your preferred brew.
To get the most brews for your bucks, make sure to purchase a 12 ($54 plus tax) or 8 ($40 plus tax) Lanyard!
This is the one craft beer celebration you won’t want to miss!
Disney Springs is once again celebrating the return of Autumn with the WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs limited-time celebration returning September 20 through November 4, 2019.
The WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs takes foodies on a journey around the shopping, dining, and experience destination with stops at over 30 participating locations.
From specialty cocktails and ciders to desserts and dishes featuring the popular flavors of the season like pumpkin, squash, apple, cinnamon, and more you are sure to find your favorite (or even new favorite) seasonally-inspired dish.
You can also pick up a WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs event guide at various locations to help plan your visit.
In addition to all of these yummy items, you can also enjoy a variety of fall-inspired hard ciders at Dockside Margaritas and outdoor vending carts. And don’t forget to stop by Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Co. to snack on some fall-inspired treats like candy apples, cookies, cake pops, crispy treats, and more!
Get your favorite costume ready and make your plans to live it up—collecting candies, sweets and delightful treats—all while Magic Kingdom park thrills and chills you with special fireworks, eerie entertainment and Disney Characters that go bump in the night as Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party kicks off tonight at the Magic Kingdom!
Best of all: since this event is “not-so-scary,” children of every age can enjoy the fun!
The party starts at 7pm, but you can get in with MNSSHP ticket as early as 4pm, to enjoy the exclusive entertainment, merchandise, special treats, ride overlays, trick-or-treating, parade, and all-new nighttime spectacular hosted by Jack Skellington.
Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular (Fireworks Extravaganza)
Gather ‘round as your host—Jack Skellington—delights with this not so scary-tale that proves anything can happen at Halloween!
During a frightfully fun fireworks display, Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy are spirited away to a mysterious haunted house where they encounter dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts and a sinister gathering of Disney villains!
Don’t miss this dazzling spectacular featuring state-of-the-art projection effects, lasers, light and fireworks during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Join your favorite Villain Kids for some wickedly good beats and fun photo ops at Cosmic Rays beginning on the August 16th party.
- Mad Tea Party – special lighting and music takes this wild attraction up an even madder notch
- Pirates of the Caribbean – take care as live pirates join in on your adventure in search of treasure
- Space Mountain – hurtle through total darkness to the “riffs and chords of a new hard-rockin’ soundtrack”.
- Monster’s Inc. (NEW for 2019) – join your favorite comic cast of monsters as they learn all about Halloween in the human world
Returning favorites include:
- “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” which happens twice nightly and features favorite Disney characters dressed in their Halloween best, along with the Disney villains and a cavalcade of fiendishly fun floats. But the coolest part is that the Headless Horseman rides the route (weather permitting) before the parade.
- new this year are floats and updates to the parade. Joining the Haunted Mansion waltzing spirits will be the spectral bride from the attraction. There will also be two new Tomorrowland inspired floats: one featuring Buzz Lightyear and alien explorers and the other with the Incredibles and Edna Mode.
- The popular live show “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” featuring the Sanderson Sisters and Disney villains the likes of Oogie Boogie, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam in Fantasyland is the spot for all of the young partygoers to get their groove on with favorite Disney Junior characters like Doc McStuffins and Vampirina.
- In Frontierland, prospector Cactus-Flower Cate rounds up youngsters for the “Frontierland Costume Promenade,” encouraging them to show off their costumes in a quest for the greatest treasure in the land – candy! The “Frontierland Costume Promenade” takes place just prior to each run of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade.
- Trick-or-treating throughout the park!
- If you have dietary concerns, Disney has you covered!!! There is a special way that you can trick-or-treat. You will go to the Trick-or-Treat locations throughout the park to collect tokens that can be redeemed for treats you can enjoy!
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is celebrating its 24th year with even more global marketplaces, entertainment, special events, and fun as the festival happens daily through November 19, 2019!
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is:
- A culinary mashup of global cultures and gourmet innovations with 30 festive global food and wine marketplaces extending from Future World to encircle the World Showcase promenade
- Fun for the entire family including the Disney du Jour Dance Party in Future World & Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt
- The popular Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Boyce Avenue – NEW! October 10 through 11
- Southern Avenue – NEW! October 12 through 13
- And special add-on seminars, demonstrations, and parties throughout the festival!
During the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat concerts through November 19 the Disney du Jour Dance Party, Festival Passport, all attractions, and park entertainment are included with regular Epcot admission.
Don’t forget to catch the new Epcot Forever Fireworks while you are in the park!!!
Right now Epcot, at the Walt Disney World Resort, is buzzing with activity as it undergoing the biggest transformation ever in Disney Theme Park history as the park prepares to add several new attractions, pavilions, experiences, and entertainment.
To help guests have a better visualization of the upcoming changes, a new experience showcasing the changes has opened in Future World’s Odyssey Pavilion – between Test Track and the Mexico pavilion – called Walt Disney Imagineering Presents: The Epcot Experience.
Brick or Treat happens weekends in October at the LEGOLAND Florida Resort with a spirited lineup of LEGO festivities including trick or treating along a LEGO trail, exclusive Halloween character experiences and a nightly firework show that make it appear as if thousands of LEGO bricks are exploding in the sky.
You can find more information about the theme parks and more by subscribing to our YouTube Channel and following @onthegoinmco on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: