Enjoy Halloween Spooktacular featuring an all-new parade, a dance party, and trick-or-treating for candy and goodies throughout SeaWorld Orlando
It’s an ocean of Halloween fun for the whole family at SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular.
During this daytime Halloween event you can explore our slightly spooky trick or treat trail, meet silly Halloween characters, and more in this family-friendly event every weekend until October 27, 2019.
The best part? Just like all the other celebrations at SeaWorld Orlando the fun is included in park admission.
All-New Sesame Street Halloween Parade
The Sesame Street Halloween Parade comes to Sesame Street Land at SeaWorld for the first time this fall.
This colorful parade features fun music that will get the entire family in the Halloween spirit as they dance and play along as Elmo, The Count, Big Bird and friends dress up for Halloween.
Filled with surprises galore and silly, furry, Halloween fun the Sesame Street Halloween Parade happens, weather permitting, each weekend of Halloween Spooktacular.
Costumed youngsters can trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies throughout the park.
Each candy station on the trick-or-treat trail features an assortment of candy favorites including Swedish Fish, Smarties, and Airheads to name a few.
In an effort to protect the seas, SeaWorld Orlando is asking guests to bring a reusable bag or Halloween bucket from home for treats or to visit the SeaWorld Store, Mermaid Grotto, or the Merchandise Bayside Huts to purchase a reusable bag for $2 (while supplies last).
Pet’s Ahoy Halloween
Dogs, cats, ducks, doves, potbellied pigs, and surprise animal guest stars show what SeaWorld Orlando’s encouragement-based training techniques can accomplish in a special Halloween version of this show that will have the whole family laughing from beginning to end.
Halloween Dance Party
Children can join a cast of silly Halloween Spooktacular characters for a Halloween Dance Party where they participate in line-dancing favorites as music and fun fill the air along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
Meet a Mermaid
Go beneath the waves to meet a friendly Halloween mermaid each event day in this immersive experience along the Trick-or-Treat trail.
SeaWorld Orlando is always offering some amazing deals, and this fall you can get a free kids ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket.
Here’s a look at the fine print:
- Enjoy one free child admission (ages 3-9) with each full paid adult admission to SeaWorld Orlando.
- Valid for admission to SeaWorld Orlando on SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular weekends only.
- Dates are September 28-29, October 5-6, October 12-13, October 19-20, and October 26-27.
- Offer ends September 29, 2019.
- Product is non-refundable.
- Paid adult ticket is non-transferrable.
- Complimentary ticket does not need to be used on the same day as the paid ticket.
- Limit one free child ticket with each full paid adult ticket.
- Free child ticket must be added to cart at time of purchase.
- Offer will not be available for purchase at the park entrance.
- Price does not include taxes, service fees or parking.
- This ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale, void if altered, will not be replaced if lost or stolen and may be confiscated without restitution for misuse.
- Not valid for special events or separately ticketed events.
- This offer is not to be combined with any other special offers or discounts.
- Savings based on general admission prices.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- The eTicket must be purchased and presented prior to arrival
Also, if are looking to show off your costumes, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- All guests are welcome to dress up in costumes, although only those 12 and younger are allowed to wear masks.
- Guests who are ages 13 and older may not wear masks or hoods in the park.
- All costumes are subject to the normal dress code for the park.
- Face painting is not permitted on any guests unless it is done by in-park artists.
Follow us for more updates: