The Spring issue of Disney Twenty-Three magazine, offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members as a benefit of their membership, is set to be arrive mid-February, and it is chocked full of amazing content.
Inside of the issue there’s a closer look at Black Panther that hits theaters on February 16th, and director Ryan Coogler and executive producer Nate Moore whisk readers off to Wakanda to get the inside story behind the making of the thrilling Marvel film.
Disney twenty-three also visited the set of A Wrinkle in Time, speaking with director Ava DuVernay about her dazzling adaptation of the exhilarating adventure which opens this March.
Plus, in honor of Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s 20th anniversary, legendary Imagineer Joe Rohde shares 20 ways this innovative theme park—which he has worked on since its inception—broke the mold.
Also included in the spring issue of Disney twenty-three:
• A look inside D23’s 2018 Gold Member Gift, Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse
• The imagination and origination of Tokyo Disney Resort
• The inside-the-nursery story of Disney Junior’s all-new Muppet Babies
• Spectacular artwork that inspired Peter Pan, which celebrates its 65th anniversary this year
• A visit to the office of Disney’s Animal Kingdom vice president Djuan Rivers
• Regular features including Character Analysis, D Society, and Ask Dave
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his first studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s 90-plus-year history. It gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication, Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com with members-only content; member-exclusive discounts; and special events for D23 Members throughout the year.
Follow us for more updates: