Colorvision Amazing Pictures At Universal Orlando Resort Adds Two Great Photo Experiences
Universal Orlando Guests Now Have Innovative Ways to Capture Timeless Park Memories
Recently I had the opportunity to visit the Colorvision International Inc. – Amazing Pictures (Colorvision) headquarters to learn about the expanding photo experience they are offering at the Universal Orlando Resort!
“Colorvision has been proud to partner with Universal Orlando Resort since 2009,” said Colorvision President Mark Simmons. “We are thrilled to unveil this one of a kind system, designed specifically with the guests of Universal Orlando Resort in mind. Colorvision has been providing high end digital products that memorialize the guest’s experience forever while generating superior results for our partners for the last 35 years, and the best is yet to come.”
When you visit the Universal Orlando Resort, you find tons of photo options to make your visit to Universal Orlando Resort memorable! You will find Colorvision providing roaming photographers, fun pictures that put you in scenes with some of your favorite characters, on-ride photos, their newest offering which lets you take a seat in the Simpsons living room, and more.
In addition to these photo experiences at Universal Orlando Resort, the Universal Photo Connect and Star Card have debuted that are perfect for Annual Passholders and for guests spending an extended amount of time at the resort.
The Universal Photo Connect is a way to keep the photos that you to take photos during your visit to the Universal Orlando Resort organized and in one place online so you can view and share them easily.
To participate in the Universal Photo Connect, you will need to get your picture taken by a Photo Connect photographer to receive a card and then you will need to visit Photo Connect locations in both the Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure parks to see your pictures and choose your options before you leave for the day. Both of the main stores are located just inside of the turnstiles are are clearly marked.
There are tons of products that can be ordered online and customized with your photos, and my favorite that we saw was their photo books which are reasonably priced and are created with the help of Colorvision International Inc. – Amazing Pictures (Colorvision) graphic designers.
For me the most exciting launch between Colorvision and Universal Orlando Resort is the Star Card!
Guests who purchase the Star Card get great photos accessible online and large format print of their favorite image, a lanyard, a personalized Photo Connect Card displaying their favorite image and a digital copy of all pictures taken in the parks.
After your visit to the Universal Orlando Resort, Star Card guests easily log into their accounts universalphotoconnect.com from home where they can share their pictures on social media, order prints, and photo CDs (with stock professional stock photos included) & products.
Here is a quick breakdown of the Star Card Program:
* The Star Card Package is $59.95 plus tax and can be bought at locations in both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
* The Star Card Package includes the following items:
- Digital copies of all you in-park and ride photos for five days.
- (1) 8×10 or 5×7 photo print per package.
- Photo Connect lanyard.
- Customized Photo Connect Card (with your favorite photos).
- Photo CD of all your pictures (fulfilled online, shipping and handling fees apply).
- Discounts up to 20 percent on prints, videos, and accessories sold at the Photo Connect Stores
* Prints can be added to your Star Card Package for $24.95 plus tax, and you can also get a prints only version of the Star Card which you can get more details at the locations in the parks. The prints are 4×6 and are only limited to the times you do the attraction, ride, in-park experience, or character photos.
* You can pre-purchase your Star Card Package and save $10! Here is the link to pre-order your package!
* The Star Card is ideal for Annual Passholders, because you can get a whole year of photos for $59.95 plus tax!
The team at Colorvision are continuing to create new and easier ways for guests to use, share, and experience the Universal Orlando Resort, and I can’t wait to see what they come up with next!
As part of this review I was provided a Star Card to use, and we have had a lot of fun taking photos and sharing our memories with family & friends.