Snowfall and Events EVERY Night at Now Snowing Nightly Now through December 31st
(including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve)
Now Snowing, is by far our favorite event hosted by Celebration all year!
Now Snowing, Central Florida’s original and premier “Snowing” event, offers a new snowfall program, an ice rink and a schedule filled with surprises. Now Snowing is a month long Winter Wonderland Spectacular featuring strolling Charles Dickens Carolers, community performers, photos with Santa, horse drawn carriage rides, the Celebration Express train, and nightly snowfall at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 and 9:00 PM.
There is nothing like catching a bite to eat (We love Sweet Escape for a sandwich, Celebration Town Tavern for the best Chowder, or The Columbia for a 1905 Salad and Sangria), playing in the snow or ‘snoap’ as we call it, and doing a little shopping as a family!
During the hourly ‘snow’ a short story plays about how it first started snowing in Celebration which is followed by really fun and upbeat Christmas music!
If you are planning on attending Now Snowing in Celebration, here are a few tips!
- Make sure that your little ones wear closed toed shoes with lots of tread on them, because the ‘snow’ can be slippery and it helps keep the little ones safe while they run around!
- You will want to make sure that you plan ahead for parking, because it can take awhile to find a parking spot…especially on the weekend or on nights with special events. And when it says ‘Resident Parking Only’, take heed because they will tow your car!
- If you think that your little one may be a snow magnet, you may want to keep a towel and even a change of clothes in your car. They lay a layer of ‘snow’ on the street before it starts ‘snowing’ so it will get everywhere!
- A lot of the shops will have specials, so make sure you peek in! (You know how much I love the Celebration Sanrio Surprises…I have a problem!)
- Don’t forget there’s a Starbucks in Celebration! It can get really busy at times, but there’s nothing like their hot chocolate when it’s ‘snowing’!!!
- Wear socks or bring them if you are thinking about skating!!! The skating rink is great, because there are refs to keep things safe and walkers to help new skaters.
- Don’t be surprised if you spend more time than you intended to at Now Snowing Nightly! You WILL get sucked in to the fun!!!
In addition to the everyday fun at Now Snowing Nightly, join us for the Orlando Sentinel Celebration of Voices on December 7th , a special Radio Disney Holiday concert with performances by Megan Nicole and Before You Exit! on December 14th and the Countdown to Christmas with National Recording Artists Ryan Cabrera and Lucy Iris on December 21st, and presented by Jarrett Automotive Group. For a complete list of Community Performances click here!
Now Snowing Nightly in Celebration Overview
Nightly Snowfall 6, 7, 8 and 9 PM November 30th through December 31st.
Endless Ice-Ice Skating Rink
$10.00 for a 1/2 hour minimum skate (skate rental included)
4:00-10:00 p.m. daily
Horse and Carriage Rides
Wagon Rides- $5.00 per person
Horse and Carriage Rides- $25 for the first 2 passengers, $10 each additional
Special Holiday Home Tour Rides (30/40 minutes in length to see the lights throughout Celebration)- $25 per person
Call for Appointment for Horse & Carriage Holiday Home Tour: 321-624-6380
$5.00 at the Gate or
$4.00 in advance if purchased at Confetti, Market Street Gallery, Sweet Escape, or Sanrio Surprises. (Before 4 p.m. Nightly)
Story Time at Sanrio
FREE-(schedule available in the Celebration Sanrio Store)
A Special Guest Reads Christmas Stories
(Space is Limited-for reservations visit Sanrio in Celebration
Brought to you by Lexin Capital, and sponsored in part by the Celebration Town Tavern, Experience Kissimmee, and Melia Suites Hotel at Celebration. Now Snowing Nightly parking and admission are free.
Follow us for more updates: