Celebration features access to six Universal CityWalk venues, unlimited gourmet cuisine,
six unique party zones and Orlando’s biggest dance floor
On December 31, 2013, guests can experience non-stop entertainment at Eve, Universal CityWalk’s new, incomparable New Year’s celebration.With unique party zones – each featuring their own entertainment and signature drinks, access to six different clubs with live music and unlimited gourmet cuisine,Eve will be the place to ring in the New Year.
Partygoers can celebrate all night on Orlando’s biggest dance floor – built just for this event – in front of the CityWalk Plaza Stage. Whenmidnight strikes, guests will kiss 2013 goodbye in style with a champagne toast, a pyrotechnics display and incredible special effects.
Tickets are on-sale now for Universal CityWalk New Year’s Eve Celebration advance pricing of $99.99 plus tax until December 21, 2013.
Admission to Universal CityWalk New Year’s Eve Celebration festivities include:
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine, including filet mignon, jumbo shrimp, custom desserts, and more
- Six unique outdoor party zones with entertainment and signature drinks
- Orlando’s largest dance floor, featuring live music from DJ M-Squared on a 360˚ DJ platform
- Admission to six Universal CityWalk venues, including: Bob Marley’s – A Tribute to Freedom, Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, Pat O’Brien’s, the groove, Rising Star and Red Coconut Club
- Midnight champagne toast and pyrotechnics display
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.citywalk.com/Eve.
Follow us for more updates: