Edible Education Experience presents Chef Night with Chef Dawn Viola
January 28, 2016 | 6 – 8:30 pm
The Edible Education Experience presents Chef Dawn Viola who will be sharing simple tips and tricks for navigating food allergies in the kitchen. Discover how to build an allergy-friendly refrigerator and pantry, and how create allergy-friendly meals the entire family can enjoy without having to cook separately for those with food sensitivities. You’ll also create a variety of veggie burgers, refrigerator pickles, and from-scratch ketchup, mustard, and relish.
Limited space — enroll now!
Edible Education Experience Event Details
- January 28, 2016
- Sessions held from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- @Orlando Junior Academy (28 E. King Street, Orlando, FL 32804)
- Cost: Adults $60 / Kids $25
- Space is limited to 10 guests
- Contact: Sarah Cahill @ 407-448-1031 or SARAH@EDIBLEED.ORG
Follow us for more updates: