Adventure Island announces the previously seasonal waterpark will now stay open all year round with new heaters to provide that endless summer vibe.
From relaxing in tropical pools and the lazy river to braving thrilling water slides, guests can enjoy comfortable water temperatures any time of year.
Just in time to celebrate, the new Hang Ten Tiki Bar officially opens this Friday, September 10th, with an all-new menu of tropical delights.
As the waterpark’s first full-service bar, the laid-back vibes of Hang Ten Tiki Bar offer an all-new wave of refreshment to guests as they splash between thrilling slides and relaxing waterways. With hand-crafted signature cocktails, fan-favorite local brews, and a regional and international rum selection, Hang Ten Tiki Bar is the perfect island chill spot. Hang Ten also features multiple TVs so sports fans can tune in and cheer for their favorite teams when taking a break from the park’s thrilling water slides and wave pool. Guests can enjoy this new tropical oasis as they sip and savor seasonal small bites to fuel up for all-day fun.
With surf-style bar seating overlooking white sand beaches, the Hang Ten Tiki Bar features a mixologist-curated selection of signature drinks and island-inspired light bites that guests can only get at Adventure Island. These unique offerings will include:
- Sparkling cocktails on draft including the refreshing Beach Bum Mojito, The Hang Ten classic daquiri with an island twist, Surfin’ Strawberry Margarita, and Mahalo Mule, all served in a souvenir tiki cup
- What’s a tiki bar without frozen cocktails? Guest can enjoy the Island Lava Flow or Caribbean Corkscrew frozen specialty cocktails, or even get a non-alcoholic version the whole family can enjoy.
- Hang Ten features an impressive selection of more than 20 international and local Florida-distilled rums.
- Sip a surf-themed rum or beer flight: The “Shortboard Flight” features a unique selection of international or local Florida rums, or beer lovers can try the “Longboard Flight” with local craft brews.
- New Island light bites include a Tiki Man soft pretzel, empanadas and local gulf smoked fish dip with a pineapple relish.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are available for all ages, including refreshing juices which can be served in a souvenir tiki cup.
ANNUAL PASS OFFERS UNLIMITED VISITS AND UNBEATABLE BENEFITS!
Adventure Island is launching another incredible year for Pass Members as the BEST VALUE annual theme park passes in Florida with amazing benefits ranging from no blockout dates, up to six free guest tickets, and access to NEW exclusive ride preview events.
Adventure Island shows appreciation and love to our Annual Pass Members, now open year-round, with extra rewards every month for continuous tropical fun in the Florida sun.
The Annual Pass is organized in easy-to-use tiers, and includes one-park, two-park Busch Gardens, and Adventure Island Pass, and the popular Florida four-park options, allowing guests to choose the pass, benefits, and the parks that are the best fit.
Additional benefits include FREE parking, special savings on cabanas, culinary options, and ride quick queue among other perks. Waterpark Passes for Florida Residents start at an affordable $9.25 a month, plus tax, with no down payment required. For a full overview of the Annual Pass lineup click here: http://adventureisland.com/annual-pass/Follow us for more updates: