One of our favorite fall activities is to head to The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort for dinner and Chip ‘n’ Dales Campfire Sing-A-Long.
During Chip ‘n’ Dales Campfire Sing-A-Long you can meet the mischievous duo, make s’mores, and watch a movie.
Can’t make it out toThe Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort during your visit? Check out this super easy an fun S’mores Dip Recipe!
Adding A Little Pixie Dust At Home: S’mores Dip
-12 oz Chocolate Chips
– Large Marshmallows
– Graham Crackers
-8×8 Baking Dish
1. Preheat your oven to 450 Degrees.
2. Spread the Chocolate Chips evenly along the bottom of your 8×8 Baking Dish.
3. Place a layer of Marshmallows on top of the Chocolate Chips.
4. Bake for 6-8 Minutes at 450 Degrees (Depending on how toasted you like your Marshmallows).
5. Dip your Graham Crackers and Enjoy!!!
** For More Fun **
– Use Reece’s Cups instead of Chocolate Chips.
– Use Chocolate Chip Cookies instead of Graham Crackers.
– Top with Sprinkles before serving, because Sprinkles make everything better!Follow us for more updates: