The Epcot International Festival of the Arts returns to the Walt Disney World with a global celebration of visual, culinary, and performing arts from January 13, 2023, until February 20, 2023.
This year’s daily celebration invites park guests to immerse themselves in the joy of art and to let their creativity shine as they experience a variety of experiences that are included with their theme park admission.
2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Highlights
The performing arts take center stage with new and returning artists performing around World Showcase.
Guests can enjoy musical artists Mariachi Cobre, feel the beat of the JAMMitors, watch artists create magic in front of an audience, and listen to the iconic Voices of Liberty.
DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series
Three times each evening, the DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series fills the American Gardens Theatre with some of Broadway’s biggest stars performing songs from more than 25 years of award-winning DISNEY ON BROADWAY stage productions.
The full lineup of show-stopping performers includes:
- January 13, 15, 16, 19, 20 – Kara Lindsay (“Newsies”) & Kevin Massey (“Tarzan”)
- January 14, 17, 18, 21, 22 – Arielle Jacobs (“Aladdin”) & Adam Jacobs (“Aladdin”)
- January 23, 25, 26, 29, 30, Feb. 2, 3 – Patti Murin (“Frozen”) & Robert Creighton (“Frozen”)
- January 24, 27, 28, 31, Feb. 1, 4, 5– Mandy Gonzalez (“AIDA”) & L. Steven Taylor (“The Lion King”)
- February 7, 10, 11, 14, 15, 18, 19 – Kissy Simmons (“The Lion King”) & Josh Strickland (“Tarzan”)
- February 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 16, 17 – Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins”) & Michael James Scott (“Aladdin”)
- February 20 – Special, extended finale performance featuring Brown, Scott, Simmons & Strickland
If you want to guarantee your seat and enjoy a delicious meal, DISNEY ON BROADWAY Dining Packages are available at ArtfulEpcot.com.
More than 100 Disney and visiting artists will showcase their eye-catching and brilliant works at marketplaces and host signings throughout the World Showcase to celebrate the visual arts.
- The lineup features many new faces, including husband and wife photography team Kahran and Regis Bethencourt, and returning favorites such as Dylan Bonner, Fenway Fan, Jerrod Maruyama, Ashley Taylor, and more.
- Guests can catch a glimpse of artists at work with a peek inside the Disney Artist Gallery or the WonderGround Gallery.
- From Figment to Jiminy Cricket, Chalk Full of Characters features charming chalk drawings in tucked-away corners throughout EPCOT.
- An outdoor art wall features stories and characters that reflect EPCOT’s imaginative and innovative spirit at Drawing on Inspiration: Celebrating EPCOT.
Every year the Epcot culinary team creates a wide selection of culinary masterpieces that are Instagrammable and delicious!
During the 2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts, guests will enjoy beautiful bites at 16 Food Studios around the World Showcase Lagoon, with new favorites you will want to visit!
Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food, and Little Sparks of Magic join the lineup this year with an array of vibrant and playful food and beverage items guaranteed to ignite guests’ imaginations.
Also new in 2023, Moderne invites guests to explore an avante-garde menu that promises to inspire and delight. Selections include Angry Crab, a whole, crispy soft-shell crab served with green papaya salad, mango-Sriracha fluid gel, and coconut-lime foam with pomegranate and mango crush pearls – perfect for pairing with a J. Lohr Riesling – in addition to other tempting treats.
The Artist’s Table in the American Adventure pavilion also boasts a new menu of artistically elevated comfort foods, including Duck and Dumplings with smoked duck breast, ricotta dumplings, petite vegetables, and duck jus, with other delicious items to savor as well.
Families experiencing the Epcot International Festival of the Arts can see and create art together through interactive activities.
Guests of all ages can express their creative side by learning to draw a Disney character at the Animation Academy, kids can create their own chalk art masterpieces at Kid’s Chalk Art, leave their creative mark at Expression Section: A Paint by Number Mural, and help Figment learn about art on a scavenger hunt around World Showcase with Figment’s Brush with the Masters.
For a unique keepsake and social media moment, guests can “Step into” life-sized versions of some of the most-admired artwork from around the world at special photo locations throughout EPCOT.
The fun and memories do not stop when you leave the park because guests can purchase exclusive EPCOT International Festival of the Arts merchandise featuring beloved Disney characters.
If you are interested in attending the 2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts, please remember that all guests ages three and older must have a park reservation in addition to valid admission for the same park on the same date.
For more information about the Walt Disney World Resort Park Pass Reservation System, a reservation availability calendar, and Florida Resident hotel and ticket offers, visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates:
1 thought on “2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts”