For 129 delicious days, guests can sip, savor and repeat across six continents at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE.
The festival kicks off on July 14th at Walt Disney World Resort and continues through November 19, offering new experiences for foodies and families alike as part of the “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” honoring the Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary.
Like a passport for the palate, this iconic festival is a magical taste tour that whisks guests off on a fun and flavorful journey. It’s a delicious celebration of the best in global food and drinks, along with live entertainment, family activities, and more.
2022 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
New Sips, Fresh Bites at Global Marketplaces
More than 25 festival food and wine marketplaces located throughout EPCOT celebrate the best in global food and drink. This year, the creative Disney culinary teams have dreamed up unique dishes as nearly one third of the menu offerings are new. Here is a sampling of the many flavors:
- Debuting this year is The Fry Basket featuring French fries presented with unique savory and sweet toppings, including the Fry Flight, which features three different flavors: Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Fries; Barbecued Bacon Fries with smoked aïoli; and Sweet Potato Casserole Fries with candied pecans, toasted marshmallow cream, and caramel whisky
- A guest favorite from years past, India returns with three brand-new items: Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup, Potato and Pea Samosa with Coriander-Lime Cream, and Chicken Tikka Masala with Fennel-spiced Yogurt and Naan Bread.
- The Belgium marketplace, opening at 8:30 a.m. daily, serves up Belgian Waffles topped with either Warm Chocolate Ganache or Berry Compote and Whipped Cream, as well as Chilled Mocha Coffee – perfect for those who want to get an early start on their epicurean journey.
- The Swanky Saucy Swine entices guests with the return of a fan favorite: Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese, and a new item: Grilled Pork Shoulder Lettuce Wrap with Charred Corn Salsa, Pickled Red Onion, and Cilantro-Lime.
- Hops & Barley showcases the best of America with a new Chesapeake Crab Slider with Tangy Coleslaw and Cajun Remoulade, as well as Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.
- The Alps showcase a new item perfect for the changing seasons: Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Riesling-poached Pears, Red Wine-braised Figs, Candied Pecans, Honey, and Cranberry Toast.
- And dozens more returning favorite dishes can be found throughout the Festival in Germany, Spain, Canada, Australia, Greece, Japan, Brazil, Coastal Eats, and Flavors From Fire Marketplaces – to name just a few!
Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare
Live musical performances at the America Gardens Theatre are scheduled to feature internationally recognized artists Friday through Monday and local bands rocking the house Tuesday through Thursday.
With genres spanning Rock, Latin, Rap, Pop, Country, Gospel, and more, some of this year’s lineup includes:
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Blanco Brown
- Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sheila E.
- 38 Special
- Robert Randolph Band
- Ray Parker Jr.
- Billy Ocean
- Boyz II Men
- Kenny G
- Sugar Ray
- And many others!
With an Eat to the Beat Dining Package (for Friday through Monday concerts), guests can enjoy a leisurely meal at a select EPCOT restaurant and guaranteed seating at one of the performances later that same day.
To see the full lineup of artists, performance dates, and pricing, and to make a dining package reservation, guests can visit TasteEpcot.com.
Engaging Experiences Encourage Exploration
Guests can have even more fun exploring the festival by participating in interactive experiences (separate purchase required):
- In Emile’s Fromage Montage, cheese lovers can take a walk on the tasty side to sample cheese dishes served in inventive ways. To participate, guests must purchase five different items from the list of qualifying dishes available at select Festival Marketplaces (found in the Festival Passport) and collect a special stamp from each location they visit. Then, guests can receive a special dessert served in a festival cup.
- Kids of all ages can embark on a Ratatouille-inspired adventure that’s très magnifique in Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak. In this savory scavenger hunt, guests purchase a map and stickers from select festival merchandise locations (while supplies last) and then explore EPCOT to find Remy statuettes to match their stickers to the map. Whether they search for the ingredients or not, guests may return their map to redemption locations in the park to receive a festival keepsake.
- New this year! From Sept. 29-Oct. 31 (or while supplies last), special Halloween fun for the whole family is available in Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit. With the purchase of a map and stickers, guests can search around EPCOT to look for hidden decorative pumpkins themed to Disney characters. Whether they search for the pumpkins or not, guests may return their map to redemption locations in the park to receive a small festival keepsake item.
Sip, Savor, Repeat…and Shop!
This year, the festival merchandise team is serving up five new collections to savor. Guests can visit Festival Markets throughout EPCOT to shop for official event items, including:
- Event Logo Collection, with something for everyone including commemorative apparel, accessories and adorable keepsakes
- Chef Mickey Mouse and Chef Minnie Mouse Collection, evoking nostalgia for longtime Disney fans with an assortment of tabletop and kitchen-themed items, an apron and more
- Princess Tiana Collection, an array of kitchenware and apparel with New Orleans-inspired culinary flair marks the beloved princess’ first exclusive festival specialty merchandise line
- Chef Figment Collection, paying tribute to Figment’s love of all things purple – including beets – this fun new collection includes kitchen essentials, trading pins and more
- The Chef Remy Annual Passholder Collection, featuring unique Remy inspired merchandise including apparel, trading pins and collectible novelties
Merchandise can be found at festival retail locations across EPCOT beginning July 14, with additional pieces debuting throughout the festival. Select items are also available on shopDisney.com.
To experience the 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, guests need both a valid park admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date. For more details on this year’s festival, guests may visit TasteEpcot.com.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: