Electric Ocean, SeaWorld’s electrifying summer event featuring both daytime and nighttime entertainment, eats and fun for guests of all ages, returns this summer bigger and better than ever before.
After a day of exploring the park, guests can continue their visit after dark and dive into incredible environments of light and music while experiencing fan-favorite SeaWorld attractions as they have never seen them.
Join playful sea creatures and lively party hosts for family-friendly dance parties all around the park.
See incredible live performances by popular musical artists and meet some incredibly special animal ambassadors.
There’s extra fun for the kids who will be able to participate in special “beach cleanups” that will turn trash into a beautiful mural.
End the night with show-stopping fireworks spectacular guests will be able to see from all around the park.
Electric Ocean Highlights
- All New! Ignite 360 – A new way to see the festival’s signature display of fireworks from all around the park with an all-new fireworks show, which features more lights, more lasers, more fountains, and more fireworks than ever before!
- All New! Rescue Tails: Night Vision– A nocturnal version of our “Rescue Tails” presentations where guests meet incredible rescued animals and learn about their unique stories.
- Back by Popular Demand! Rescue Tails—An educational presentation that teaches guests about SeaWorld’s commitment to animal care and rescue. They will meet many incredible rescued animals, such as birds of prey, primates, and reptiles, and learn about their unique stories.
- Returning this Year! Elmo Rocks—Join Elmo and his friends at Nautilus Theater to save the day by forming their own rock ‘n’ roll band after their favorite band cancels its concert appearance!
- Club Sea Glow—The party amps up after dark at Bayside Stadium, where a DJ will be mixing dance music all evening leading up to the start of our fireworks finale. Enjoy plenty of space to spread out and dance while enjoying the entertainment. That includes dancers and high-energy atmospheric acts to get the party going.
- Club Electric Current—Kicking off Electric Ocean’s nighttime fun, the Waterfront transforms early into a party beneath the waves. Our host, dancers, and stilt walkers get the excitement started with a dance party fit for all ages.
All New! Energizing Eats Throughout the Festival
Guests can sip and savor special summer flavors throughout SeaWorld’s Electric Ocean with more mouthwatering bites than ever before. They will taste savory summer classics alongside limited-time offerings or quench their thirst with international and craft brews or one of the park’s signature refreshing coaster cocktails:
All New! Saturdays only for an additional cost: Lakeside Grill Happy Hour from 9:00 – 10:00 P.M. offers unique food and drink samples.
Throughout the park, themed food and beverage offerings included extra-large beef and chicken skewers, roller coaster-themed cocktails, and Banana Foster, Dulce de Leche, and Nutella beignets.
Summer Inspired Seasonal Dishes at Sharks Underwater Grill & Bar like whiskey-glazed pork loin and fried calamari.
Upgrade! For an added charge, guests can reserve a space on our Sky Tower ride and enjoy a private view of our fireworks show while they enjoy Champagne and chocolate.
Best Way to Play—Memorial Day Sale
One of the best ways for guests to experience Electric Ocean is with the SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Sale with up to 50% off tickets, Fun Cards, and Annual Passes!
With a SeaWorld Orlando 2022 Fun Card, guests get park admission for one low price through December 31, 2022.
For even more unbeatable benefits, guests can purchase a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass and enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits like free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise and more! Visit SeaWorldOrlando.com to purchase.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: