SeaWorld Orlando’s fan-favorite Latin festival is back as Viva La Música takes over the park during two unforgettable weekends, May 14-15 and May 22-23.
Park visitors can enjoy this festival’s sights, sounds, and flavors that include red-hot local entertainment featuring salsa, bachata, reggaetón, and more. Discover authentic cuisine inspired by the colorful flavors of the Caribbean, Spain, and Central & South America. Celebrate Latin tradition with chef-curated dishes such as Seafood Paella, Mojo Roasted Pork, Empanadas, and Mojitos.
Incredible Live Musical Performances
Viva La Música is highlighted by a series of sensational live concerts that will have you dancing out of your seat. The party will not stop once these award-winning musicians take the stage.
In addition, guests can experience local Latin performances and family-friendly cultural activities throughout the park. The headline concert lineup includes:
- May 14, Grupo Manía (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 15, El Gran Combo (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 21, Poncho Sanchez (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 22, Proyecto Uno (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
Fiery Flavors All Weekend Long
In addition to amazing live concerts, the festival include eight limited-time Viva La Música food booths where guests can savor authentic, Latin-inspired drinks and dishes, such as:
- Bebidas y Bebidas—serving up specialty cocktails like the new mangonada – a sweet Mexican smoothie with the option to be served in a pineapple.
- Empanadas Stand—offering fan-favorite empanadas, homemade doughs stuffed with ground beef or chicken and cheese and fried golden brown, or the sweet dulce de leche empanada made with caramel and queso.
- Bacalaitos—featuring savory dishes like the crispy fried codfish with mojo aioli, chicken & salsa verde tamales, and tasty churros.
- Paella Stand—serving authentic Latin cuisine like paella made with mussels, clams, shrimps, and chorizo on the bed of flavorful saffron rice and stuffed ropa vieja arepas.
Best Way to Play
One of the best ways for guests to experience Viva La Música is with a SeaWorld Orlando 2022 Fun Card, which offers park admission through December 31, 2022, for one low price.
Guests can purchase a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass for even more unbeatable benefits and enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits like free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise, and more.
Annual Passes as low as $13/month + tax with no down payment at SeaWorldOrlando.com.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates:
2 thoughts on “Viva La Música Returns to SeaWorld Orlando”