Get your engines ready for the Teen Driver Challenge Car and Truck show at the Promenade at Sunset Walk Orlando on Saturday, May 14!
It will be a Saturday filled with cars, trucks, family fun, and fundraising benefiting the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office Teen Driver Education Program.
From 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., fun and educational activities, friendly for all ages, will be offered, containing information promoting safe driving:
- Watch the “Seat Belt Convincer” Demonstration
- View a “Vehicle Roll Over” Simulator
- Learn about a Driver Instruction Course
- Browse the Sheriff’s Office Helicopter & SWAT Vehicles on display
- Check out the Drug & Street Racing Seized Vehicles presented by Osceola County Sheriff’s Office
- Enjoy K-9 Demonstrations throughout the event
Participation in the car show is $20 for VIP Parking, and $10 for Show Car Lot Parking, with all proceeds going to help fund the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office Teen Driver Challenge Education Program.
Spectators can attend this event for FREE.
Vehicles will be awarded top 10 Car & Truck trophies, and attendees will be able to participate in 50/50 raffles.
The Teen Driver Challenge is an advanced driving course designed to provide young drivers with the knowledge and hands-on experience needed to reduce the chances of being involved in a crash. The 10-hour program is offered free of charge to all teens between the ages of 15 and 19 who have had at least a learner’s permit for six months.
For additional information regarding the Teen Driver Challenge, please visit the Florida Sheriff’s Association website here.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: