Don’t forget that you can catch these great events and more on the Obie & Ashley Unfiltered Podcast!
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and in TRUE City Beautiful fashion there are a ton of ways to celebrate your significant other On the Go in MCO!
On the Go in MCO: Valentine’s Day Fun Around Town
ICON Park is celebrating love by bringing back the popular “I’m Sweet On You” package for the entire month of February.
For a single price, guests can enjoy a private ride on The Wheel along with many other romantic perks.
For $115 plus tax, couples who book the “I’m Sweet On You” package will receive:
- A private capsule on The Wheel for two with two rotations (that’s 40 minutes taking in the romantic views of the City Beautiful)
- One bottle of sparkling wine with a keepsake coozie (Both guests must be at least 21 years old)
- Two mini cupcakes from Let’s Jess Bake at The Wheelhouse Market Food Hall
- VIP photo package including unlimited digital downloads to commemorate your special evening
The Wheel at ICON Park: 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
Southern Hill Farms is hosting extended hours on Friday, February 11, where you can get out of the city to enjoy strawberry and sunflower picking, Kids Zone activities, live music, beer and wine, food trucks, and more without an admission or parking fee.
Folding chairs and blankets are welcome and encouraged, but please remember that pets, outside meals, outside alcohol, and coolers are prohibited at the farm.
Highlights of the evening include:
• Sunflower and strawberry picking, available until sunset (Entry into the fields will close at 6:00 pm)
• Live music from 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm
• Southern Hill Eatery, Pasta and Grill, and Phil Real’s Smokin’ BBQ food trucks
• Strawberry donuts, blueberry cobbler, blueberry muffins, and more seasonal treats
• Complimentary yard games
• Covered playground
Southern Hill Farms: 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714
On Valentine’s Day, SOUL Haven Ranch is offering 20 minute private, horse-drawn carriage evening rides along charming Plant Street.
You’ll find your carriage and noble steeds at the Downtown Pavilion, 104 S. Lakeview Ave, but you will want to call (407) 509-1981 to book your tour in advance.
The tour costs $95.00, with the carriage accommodating up to 4 adults.
One of my FAVORITE spots in Orlando is Boxi Park in Lake Nona, and on Saturday, February 12 they are hosting quite the shindig!
In addition to their amazing food and beverages, the night will also feature a live DJ, Champagne bar, Poppy’s’ Flower Truck (which if you haven’t checked out you are missing out), event-exclusive Sweet Treats, a caricature artist, and a surprise photo op!