This holiday season Disney Very Merriest After Hours event will fill the Magic Kingdom with special characters, entertainment, fireworks, and more on select nights until December 21, 2021.
- November 2021: 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
- December 2021: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
Disney Very Merriest After Hours Exclusive Offerings
During the four-hour event, guests will have a sackful of holiday fun to enjoy!!!
Disney Enchantment (8:00 pm) – Before the event begins, find the perfect spot to watch the Magic Kingdom’s newest nighttime spectacular.
Mickey and Minnie’s Very Merry Memories (9:25 pm, 10:35 pm, 11:45 pm, 12:50 am) – Head to the Castle Forecourt Stage to join Mickey and his pals for a celebration filled with music, dancing, and nostalgic yuletide fun.
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade (9:45 pm, 12:05 am) – Wave to Disney friends during a holiday parade brimming with joy and magic. This jolly procession begins with Mickey and Minnie, and ends with an appearance by Santa Claus himself!
Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show (11:15 pm) – Feast your eyes on a scintillating fireworks display, hosted by Minnie Mouse. See the sky light up in dazzling colors to the tune of favorite Christmas carols.
Reindeer Wranglers (9:25 pm, 10:30 pm, 11:40 pm, 12:35 am) – The Western music trio performs seasonal songs as they provide sensational street-mosphere in Frontierland
Club Tinsel Dance Party (9:00 pm to 1:00 am) – Club Tinsel in Tomorrowland becomes the coolest place to get down when denizens of the North Pole drop by the Rockettower Plaza Stage for the cheeriest dance party in the whole Magic Kingdom park!
Character Sightings (9:00 pm to 1:00 am) – Spot Disney friends throughout the park dressed in their holiday best!
- Crystal Palace — Pooh and Tigger | Piglet and Eeyore (alternating)
- Frontierland Balcony — Country Bears
- Liberty Square Gazebo — Santa Claus
- Club Tinsel in Tomorrowland — Santa Stitch
Disney Very Merriest After Hours Snacks and More
During the event, guests can grab complimentary ice cream, popcorn, and bottled beverages from carts located throughout the park for the duration of the party.
Also included in the festivities are snickerdoodle cookies and hot cocoa which can be found at the following locations:
- Frontierland: Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Liberty Square: Columbia Harbour House
- Fantasyland: Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland: Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
If you do have dietary restrictions, allergy-friendly offerings are available upon request.
Don’t fill up on snickerdoodles, because there are also event-exclusive treats to enjoy:
- Gingerbread Almond Cake Pop (Golden Oak Outpost) – Gingerbread Almond Cake dipped in White Chocolate
- To Be Jolly Float (Golden Oak Outpost) – Peppermint Iced Coffee blended with Vanilla Ice Cream and topped with Whipped Cream, Peppermint Sprinkles, and a Chocolate Minnie Bow
- Ginger Apple Funnel Cake (Sleepy Hollow) – Gingerbread Funnel Cake topped with Apple Pie filling, Vanilla Ice Cream, and Caramel Drizzle
- Orange Bird Churro (Main Street, U.S.A. Snack Cart) – Churro drizzled with Citrus Marshmallow Cream and topped with Orange Candy Slices
If you want to take a break from the party, hop in line for the following attractions to take advantage of shorter wait times:
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Holiday themed! Jingle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Prince Charmings Regal Carousel
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- “it’s a small world”
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- The Barnstormer
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Tea Party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Space Mountain
- Astro Orbiter
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Holiday themed! Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets
Disney Very Merriest After Hours event tickets are dated, separate from daily admission to the park, and do not require guests to have a Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket, giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins at 9:00 pm.
Admission to Disney Very Merriest After Hours can be purchased online for $169 to $249 per adult or child (plus tax), depending on the event date.
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount on select event dates in November.
Want to find even more holiday fun around the City Beautiful? Follow @onthegoinmco on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates:
3 thoughts on “Know Before You Go: Disney Very Merriest After Hours”