For six weeks this summer starting June 26, LEGOLAND Florida Resort is throwing an AWE-SUMMER celebration packed with engaging stage shows, special weekend events, and surprise streetmosphere performances around every corner.
The party runs all summer, June 26 through August 8, at the Theme Park built for kids with returning events, fan-favorite shows and more.
Specialty summer treats and beverages like Summer’s Own Watermelon Salad with Feta & Mint, Splash of Summer Watermelon Lemonade, and a bedazzled red, white, and blue ice cream cone are the perfectly cool complements to this party-packed season.
It’s the return to summer that we’ve all been waiting for this year!
High Energy Entertainment Builds the Awe-Summer Lineup
- NEW! Birthday Surprise Squad – In celebration of the park’s 10th birthday, this pop-up squad is popping up around the park with surprises, performances, and even special birthday giveaways.
- NEW! Time to Learn! – Join the Florida Prepaid Schoolhouse teachers as they engage in activities and songs about the fun of science, and the excitement of reading and writing in a show that is perfect for our smallest guests ages two to six.
- NEW! Clap along to the rhythm and sounds of the all-new Safari Drummers and test your dinosaur knowledge with the Dino Duo.
- Brickbeard’s Watersports Stunt Show – Watch as Captain Brickbeard and Calico Jade whip their crew of new recruits into shape through a series of thrilling stunts on the seas, including wakeboarding, barefoot skiing, and an all-new flyboard act.
- Elemental Masters – This LEGO NINJAGO Days fan-favorite show returns with ninjas demonstrating advanced abilities in mastering the elemental powers with kicking, spinning, and tumbling on the LEGO City Stage.
- Robots to the Rescue –Join Olivia as she returns from LEGO Friends Weekends in Heartlake Hall for an interactive LEGO brick build workshop to help save her robot friend.
Specialty Weekends Stack Up with Even More Fun
- Red, White and BOOM! –Fireworks return on July 3 and 4! Celebrate America’s Independence Day as the skies above Lake Eloise fill with colorful fireworks. Complimentary fireworks glasses transform the fireworks into bursting LEGO bricks! Before the sun goes down, guests can help create a giant U.S. flag out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Heroes Weekend – On August 7 and 8, learn about safety in a fun and playful way while we celebrate the Heroes who keep us safe! Kids can take part in a variety of fun activities, attractions, and character experiences, while families gather important information from the National Fire Protection Association.
All Awe-Summer activities are included with LEGOLAND Theme Park general admission and select Annual Passes, starting at $9/month with a small down payment. Annual Passes are the best way to join the yearlong birthday celebration — join the party at LEGOLAND.com/florida.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates:
1 thought on “It’s an Awe-Summer at LEGOLAND Florida”