EPCOT has become the place to go to experience theme park festivals, and until July 5, 2021, the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival is filling the Walt Disney World theme park with farm-fresh flavors, fan-favorite entertainment, beautiful flowers, and my favorite…topiaries with character!
If you are heading to the Flower and Garden Festival, let’s look at where you can find each of these topiaries!
2021 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Topiary Locations
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushroom – Main Entrance
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Between Future World & World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Between Future World and World Showcase
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World East near Mission: SPACE®
- Figment – Future World West near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Future World West
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East near Mouse Gear
It was a gloomy day when I ventured out, but my walk around EPCOT to take a closer look at the character topiaries brought a smile to my face!
For even more theme park fun, make sure to follow @onthegoinmco on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: