Make sure you tune into Orlando’s Evening News with Tony Marino on WDBO tonight at 6:38pm ET to hear about these and other fun things going on around Central Florida!
If you are On the Go in the Parks this weekend you might want to bring an umbrella, but don’t let the sprinkles keep you away from having an awesome time in the parks this President’s Day Weekend!
Before we head into the parks, let’s look at two different but equally awesome Valentine’s Day offers!
Madame Tussauds Orlando at ICON Park on I-Drive will shred old photos of exes in exchange for free admission. Don’t worry if you are paperless, because the attraction will accept a deleted photo of your ex from your phone. Free admission – and freedom from the past – begin on Valentine’s Day, Sunday, February 14, and run through Monday to include #SinglesAwaressDay on February 15, obviously.
One of my absolute favorite places to eat at Disney Springs is Raglan RoadIrish Pub, and this Valentine’s Day guests 21 and older will be offered a complimentary glass of pink bubbly to toast their brunch, lunch, or dinner visit or to pair with a special dessert like the Rocky Road to Raglan dessert – double chocolate and smoked almond brownie with chocolate ice cream, house-made marshmallow, toffee crunch, chocolate crumbs, and raspberry puree.
What’s great about Raglan Road is they have great outdoor and indoor seating options with live music in each area starting at noon.
On the Go in the Parks: February 12-14, 2021
Debuting February 12, PirateFest Weekends will run for three consecutive weeks, through February 28.
Crafty crews can play like pirates with three new LEGO character meet and greets.
An all-new musical show will take over the LEGO City Stage, and specialty food will feed even the hungriest buccaneers.
While you are at LEGOLAND Florida, make sure to check out the all-new Brickbeard’s Watersports Stunt Show!!!
The Seven Seas Food Festival continues at SeaWorld Orlando, but for the next two weekends, they will be celebrating Fat Tuesday with all of the sights, sounds, and flavors of New Orleans’ favorite time of year—Mardi Gras!
The Carnival fun will include your chance to experience a:
- Pop-Up Parade: SeaWorld’s Wild Arctic Plaza comes to life as entertainers, bead captains, stilt walkers, and musicians bring the Mardi Gras spirit to SeaWorld during this special pop-up parade.
- Jazz Band: Immerse yourself in the music of New Orleans as this band brings the Cajun sound and jazz classics to Orlando.
- Street Party: The sights and sounds of Bourbon Street will fill the air in Wild Arctic Plaza with a DJ, street performers, and physically distant dance party.
- Gulf Coast Flavors: Enjoy classic Gulf Coast flavors as part of the Seven Seas Food Festival including New Orleans favorites like beignets, po-boys, and southern libations. 11:30 am through park close.
Bayside Stadium will once again be rocking with tribute concerts throughout the day! On February 13th you can see tribute bands
Absolute Queen/U.S. Stones/Let It Be and on February 14th you can see tribute performances to Lady Gaga/Britney Spears/Jennifer Lopez .
Experience an international food fest with cuisine and entertainment inspired by international Carnaval celebrations. Sample the flavors of Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Germany, Spain, and other regions including, of course, New Orleans.
Plus enjoy spectacular floats on display, street entertainment, music, beads, and more throughout the theme park.
Don’t forget that right now the Universal Orlando Resort has AMAZING Florida Resident deals on Annual Passes (3 months free on any two park pass), tickets (Buy a Day, Get 3 free), and resort stays!!!!
The Taste of Epcot International Festival of Arts at Walt Disney World Resort continues to draw guests into the arts daily until February 22, 2021.
While this year’s global celebration of the visual, culinary, and performing arts may look a little different, guests will still be able to enjoy a wide selection of activities for the entire family that is included in their admission to the park.
Let the Good Times Roll with Busch Gardens Mardi Gras through February 16.
This year, join the fun every weekend to celebrate safely with an expanded Mardi Gras event! Enjoy more weekends all the way through “Fat Tuesday” with open-air festivities and French-Quarter flair.
- Get jazzed up with Mardi Gras-style live music and New Orleans-inspired entertainment.
- Catch some festival beads from strolling performers throughout the day, and get caught up in the fun as you dance through spacious walkways.
- Feast like kings and queens on classic Cajun cuisine as Busch Gardens brings the “Big Easy” to Tampa Bay.
- Tempt your taste buds with a signature shrimp po’boy, hearty jambalaya, and gumbo, or specialty sweets like iconic beignets.
- Handcrafted cocktail classics like Hurricanes join new signature drinks for a perfect pairing with the park’s carefully crafted culinary offering.
Theme Park Deals You Won’t Want to Miss!!!
SeaWorld Orlando is a fantastic theme park for kids, and now pint-sized guests can enjoy an ocean of experiences with the free 2021 Preschool Card, available now for a limited time.
Florida children under the age of 5 can enroll in the 2021 Preschool Card which grants them free admission for a year full of fun and safe theme park experiences at SeaWorld Orlando in a spacious outdoor environment with limited capacity and enhanced health and safety protocols.
The Universal Orlando Resort is welcoming 2021 with SEVERAL special offers that invite guests to plan an epic trip to the award-winning theme park destination this year.
The current special offers include:
- Get 3 Months Free on any 2-Park Annual or Seasonal Pass
- Florida residents can also take advantage of an exclusive Universal Orlando ticket offer to purchase a 1-Day, 2-Park ticket (as low as $181 per adult, plus tax) and receive three extra days free to experience both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Florida residents can take advantage of nightly rates as low as $79 plus tax at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, while non-Florida residents can book a stay at Dockside Inn and Suites for as low as $88 per night, plus tax based on a four-night stay.
- Guests who purchase a 4-Day, 2-Park or 3-Park ticket (starting at $224.99 per adult, plus tax) can save up to $50 per ticket – that’s a combined savings of up to $200 for a family of four.
- Guests can also take advantage of this offer as part of a vacation package to Universal Orlando, and receive a total savings of up to $800 on a package that includes five-night accommodations at one of Universal’s beautifully-themed hotels and 4-day theme park tickets for a family of four.
Follow us for more updates: