Make sure you tune into Orlando’s Evening News with Tony Marino on WDBO tonight at 6:38pm ET to hear about these and other fun things going on around Central Florida!
You will absolutely want to take advantage of the warmer temperatures as you are On the Go this weekend!!! I am so excited about the beautiful weather heading our way!!!
Let’s take a look at what you can experience!
On the Go this Weekend in the Parks: January 22-24, 2021
Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend at SeaWorld Orlando
Join everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends Elmo, Cookie Monster, Rosita, and all your favorite furry friends for a fun-filled weekend with activities, character photo opportunities, and much more.
Located in Sesame Street Land and included with park admission, this family-friendly celebration features updated safety precautions including limited capacity and physical distancing.
The Taste of Epcot International Festival of Arts at Walt Disney World Resort continues to draw guests into the arts daily until February 22, 2021.
While this year’s global celebration of the visual, culinary, and performing arts may look a little different, guests will still be able to enjoy a wide selection of activities for the entire family that is included in their admission to the park.
Mardi Gras at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Let the Good Times Roll with Busch Gardens Mardi Gras – Jan. 16 through Feb. 16.
This year, join the fun every weekend to celebrate safely with an expanded Mardi Gras event! Enjoy more weekends all the way through “Fat Tuesday” with open-air festivities and French-Quarter flair.
- Get jazzed up with Mardi Gras-style live music and New Orleans-inspired entertainment.
- Catch some festival beads from strolling performers throughout the day, and get caught up in the fun as you dance through spacious walkways.
- Feast like kings and queens on classic Cajun cuisine as Busch Gardens brings the “Big Easy” to Tampa Bay.
- Tempt your taste buds with a signature shrimp po’ boy, hearty jambalaya and gumbo, or specialty sweets like iconic beignets.
- Handcrafted cocktail classics like Hurricanes join new signature drinks for a perfect pairing with the park’s carefully crafted culinary offering.
Theme Park Deals You Won’t Want to Miss!!!
SeaWorld Orlando Preschool Card
SeaWorld Orlando is a fantastic theme park for kids, and now pint-sized guests can enjoy an ocean of experiences with the free 2021 Preschool Card, available now for a limited time.
Florida children under the age of 5 can enroll in the 2021 Preschool Card which grants them free admission for a year full of fun and safe theme park experiences at SeaWorld Orlando in a spacious outdoor environment with limited capacity and enhanced health and safety protocols.
The Universal Orlando Resort is welcoming 2021 with SEVERAL special offers that invite guests to plan an epic trip to the award-winning theme park destination this year.
The current special offers include:
- Get 3 Months Free on any 2-Park Annual or Seasonal Pass
- Florida residents can also take advantage of an exclusive Universal Orlando ticket offer to purchase a 1-Day, 2-Park ticket (as low as $181 per adult, plus tax) and receive three extra days free to experience both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Florida residents can take advantage of nightly rates as low as $79 plus tax at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, while non-Florida residents can book a stay at Dockside Inn and Suites for as low as $88 per night, plus tax based on a four-night stay.
- Guests who purchase a 4-Day, 2-Park or 3-Park ticket (starting at $224.99 per adult, plus tax) can save up to $50 per ticket – that’s a combined savings of up to $200 for a family of four.
- Guests can also take advantage of this offer as part of a vacation package to Universal Orlando, and receive a total savings of up to $800 on a package that includes five-night accommodations at one of Universal’s beautifully-themed hotels and 4-day theme park tickets for a family of four.
Florida Residents can visit Gatorland Orlando for just $9.99 for single-day admission, now through January 31st.
Tickets must be purchased at the admission’s gate with a valid Florida ID.
This rare discount won’t be around long.