January is an absolutely wonderful time to be On the Go in the Parks because the weather is lovely and the crowds are traditionally lower!
This weekend the theme parks of Central Florida begin celebrating Mardi Gras, serve up some fantastic foods, immerse families in the arts, and take guests behind the scenes!
Let’s take a look at what you can experience!
On the Go this Weekend in the Parks: January 15-17, 2021
Food and Wine Classic: A Taste of the Swan and Dolphin Resort
The Food and Wine Classic: A Taste of Swan and Dolphin is taking place at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort on January 16, 2021, from 5:30-8:00 p.m., with each event offering 10 food stations from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and more than 50 beverage offerings.
The event features live entertainment and unlimited food and beverage tastings, including dessert selections from the hotel’s world champion pastry chef, Laurent Branlard.
Event-only tickets can be purchased online at SwanDolphinFoodAndWineClassic.com for $110 per person.
Mardi Gras at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Let the Good Times Roll with Busch Gardens Mardi Gras – Jan. 16 through Feb. 16.
This year, join the fun every weekend to celebrate safely with an expanded Mardi Gras event! Enjoy more weekends all the way through “Fat Tuesday” with open-air festivities and French-Quarter flair.
- Get jazzed up with Mardi Gras-style live music and New Orleans-inspired entertainment.
- Catch some festival beads from strolling performers throughout the day, and get caught up in the fun as you dance through spacious walkways.
- Feast like kings and queens on classic Cajun cuisine as Busch Gardens brings the “Big Easy” to Tampa Bay.
- Tempt your taste buds with a signature shrimp po’ boy, hearty jambalaya and gumbo, or specialty sweets like iconic beignets.
- Handcrafted cocktail classics like Hurricanes join new signature drinks for a perfect pairing with the park’s carefully crafted culinary offering.
The Taste of Epcot International Festival of Arts at Walt Disney World Resort continues to draw guests into the arts daily until February 22, 2021.
While this year’s global celebration of the visual, culinary, and performing arts may look a little different, guests will still be able to enjoy a wide selection of activities for the entire family that is included in their admission to the park.
SeaWorld Orlando Inside Look Weekends
This is your last weekend in January to go behind-the-scenes at SeaWorld Orlando to experience the popular Inside Look Weekends.
This special event features six unique, entirely behind-the-scenes locations, accessible in small groups to limit capacity and maintain safe physical distancing.
The Universal Orlando Resort is welcoming 2021 with SEVERAL special offers that invite guests to plan an epic trip to the award-winning theme park destination this year.
The current special offers include:
- Get 3 Months Free on any 2-Park Annual or Seasonal Pass
- Florida residents can also take advantage of an exclusive Universal Orlando ticket offer to purchase a 1-Day, 2-Park ticket (as low as $181 per adult, plus tax) and receive three extra days free to experience both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Florida residents can take advantage of nightly rates as low as $79 plus tax at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, while non-Florida residents can book a stay at Dockside Inn and Suites for as low as $88 per night, plus tax based on a four-night stay.
- Guests who purchase a 4-Day, 2-Park or 3-Park ticket (starting at $224.99 per adult, plus tax) can save up to $50 per ticket – that’s a combined savings of up to $200 for a family of four.
- Guests can also take advantage of this offer as part of a vacation package to Universal Orlando, and receive a total savings of up to $800 on a package that includes five-night accommodations at one of Universal’s beautifully-themed hotels and 4-day theme park tickets for a family of four.
Florida Residents can visit Gatorland Orlando for just $9.99 for single-day admission, now through January 31st.
Tickets must be purchased at the admission’s gate with a valid Florida ID.
This rare discount won’t be around long.
Follow us for more updates: