IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been far too long since we have been On the Go in the Parks!!!
Don’t forget to tune into News 96.5 WDBO this evening to hear me talk about these events and more on Orlando’s Evening News with Tony Marino!!!
Are you ready? Let’s Go!!!
On the Go in the Parks: Universal Orlando’s CityWalk
Let’s Start over at the Universal Orlando Resort for the reopening of CityWalk!
CityWalk was really the ‘Epicenter of Awesome’ this week as they opened with limited operations.
It was so great to once again see people roaming CityWalk, but I will caution you that I expect the area to be busy this weekend so there a few things you can do to cut down on your waits!
- Download the Official Universal Orlando Resort App – Be ready to make those Cashless purchases and make sure to link your Universal Orlando Resort Pass for discounts!
- Plan to arrive early: They are limiting the number of guests they are allowing in the CityWalk area, and there can be a back up at the parking plaza as self-parking is free.
- Be prepared – Have that mask on and ready as you approach the temperature check so security can pass you as quickly as possible.
- Be patient – Mind those 6ft social distancing markers on the ground, relax, and make sure to enjoy your time once again at Universal’s CityWalk!!!
CityWalk at the Universal Orlando Resort is open daily from 4-10 pm, but please remember that the theme parks and resorts are still currently closed.
On the Go in the Parks: Disney Springs
While I know it is a bit early…let’s look ahead to the opening of Disney Springs on May 20, 2020!
There is so much to look forward to, and new information is coming out everyday!
Disney Springs dining locations opening May 20th include:
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- STK Orlando
- Wine Bar George
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- The Polite Pig
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Co.
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
- Sunshine Churros
- Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream
- Earl of Sandwich – Just Announced
- Planet Hollywood Observatory – Just Announced
- Chicken Guy – Just Announced
- The Boathouse – Just Announced
Disney Springs shopping locations opening May 20th include:
- American Threads
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Bros.
- Free People
- Pele Soccer
- Pop Gallery
- Ron Jon Surf Shop
Disney Springs dining locations opening May 22nd include:
- Pizza Ponte
- Morimoto Asia
- Morimoto Asia Street Food
- Vivoli il Gelato
We are still waiting on a lot of details about the opening of Disney Springs, so make sure to follow @onthegoinmco on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: