The 2020 Garden Rocks Concert Series during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is back with new acts and more concerts than ever!
The incredibly popular Garden Rocks Concert Series, included with your admission to Epcot, rocks the American Gardens Theatre nightly at 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8 pm until June 1, 2020.
2020 Garden Rocks Concert Series Line-Up
- March 4 through 5: Peabo Bryson
- March 6 through 9: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- March 10 through 12: The Guess Who
- March 13 through 16: Simple Plan
- March 17 through 19: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20 through 23: Mark Wills – NEW!
- March 24 through 26: The Spinners
- March 27 and 28: Sister Hazel
- March 29 and 30: The Pointer Sisters
- March 31 through April 2: Steve Augeri – Former Lead Vocalist of Journey
- April 3 and 4: Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5 and 6: Expose’
- April 7 through 9: Berlin
- April 10 and 11: A Flock of Seagulls
- April 12 and 13: Atlantic Starr – NEW!
- April 14 through 16: Tony Orlando
- April 17 and 18: High Valley – NEW!
- April 19 and 20: Rick Springfield
- April 21 through 23: Christopher Cross
- April 24 through 27: Plain White T’s
- April 28 through 30: Don Felder – Formerly of The Eagles
- May 1 and 2: Don McLean – NEW!
- May 3 and 4: Casting Crowns – NEW!
- May 5 through 7: Ambrosia with Peter Beckett
- May 8 and 9: Thelma Houston – NEW!
- May 10 and 11: The Allman Betts Band – NEW!
- May 12 through 14: Air Supply
- May 15 through 18: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19 through 21: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot – NEW!
- May 22 and 23: Claudia Leitte – NEW!
- May 24 and 25: Daughtry – NEW!
- May 26 through 28: Marshall Tucker Band
- May 29 and 30: Crowder – NEW!
- May 31 and June 1: Survivor
Garden Rocks Dining Package
Fabulous food and great music go hand in hand, and with the Garden Rocks Dining Package Festival guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner at select Epcot restaurants and guaranteed seating at one of three concert performances later that day.
Each package includes an appetizer, entrée, and dessert—or one (1) full buffet or family-style dining, where applicable—along with a non-alcoholic beverage and one (1) guaranteed seat to the Garden Rocks Concert held on the same day.
Participating restaurants Include:
Lunch: $57 for adults; $32 for kids (tax and gratuity not included)
Dinner: $57 for adults; $32 for kids (tax and gratuity not included)
Coral Reef Restaurant
Lunch: $69 for adults; $22 for kids (tax and gratuity not included)
Dinner: $69 for adults; $22 for kids (tax and gratuity not included)
The Garden Grill Restaurant
Breakfast $52 for adults; $31 for kids (tax and gratuity not included)
Lunch: $65 for adults; $39 for kids (tax and gratuity not included)
Dinner: $65 for adults; $39 for kids (tax and gratuity not included)
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
Lunch: $57 for adults; $22 for kids (tax and gratuity not included)
Dinner: $57 for adults; $22 for kids (tax and gratuity not included).
Before booking your dining package, keep in mind:
- Valid Epcot admission is required and not included in the dining package price
- Advance reservations are highly recommended as events fill up quickly
- Reservations must provide a minimum 2.5-hour window prior to showtime and require a credit card guarantee
- Garden Rocks Dining Packages can be booked online
- Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plans require 2 table-service entitlements
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older
You can find more information about the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, theme park news, and tips by subscribing to our YouTube Channel and following @onthegoinmco on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!Follow us for more updates: