Spring has sprung in the theme parks of Central Florida, which means that March is filled with special events that invite guests to enjoy the wonderful weather!
Universal Orlando Resort – March 2020
Universal Orlando is celebrating 25 years of its family-friendly Mardi Gras festivities with new parade floats, globally inspired cuisine, and live concerts on select nights through April 2 at the Universal Studios Florida theme park.
This year’s parade features six new additional floats, and steps-off at different times during the month.
- The parade steps off at 6:15 pm: March 1- 6
- The parade steps off at 7:30 pm: March 9-12, 16-19, 23-27, March 30 – April 2
- The parade steps off at 7:45 pm: March 7, 8, 13-15, 20-22, 28-29
On select nights during the event, guests can enjoy performances by some of the biggest names in music on the Universal Music Plaza Stage.
Here is who will be performing in March:
- Saturday, Mar. 7 – REO Speedwagon @ 8:30 pm
- Sunday, Mar. 8 – Dustin Lynch @ 8:30 pm
- Friday, Mar. 13 – Luis Fonsi @ 8:30 pm
- Saturday, Mar. 14 – The All-American Rejects @ 8:30 pm
- Sunday, Mar. 15 – Diana Ross @ 8:30 pm
- Friday, Mar. 20 – Chris Young @8:30 pm
- Saturday, Mar. 21 – Earth, Wind & Fire @ 8:30 pm
- Sunday, Mar. 22 – Marshmello @ 8:30 pm
- Saturday, Mar. 28 – Why Don’t We @ 8:30 pm
- Sunday, Mar. 29 – Gavin DeGraw @ 8:30 pm
Opening daily at 4 pm, the French Quarter Courtyard is where you can find food and spirits available for purchase and performances from Louisiana jazz, blues, and zydeco bands.
In March you can see the New Breed Brass Band March 6 through March 21 and the Naughty Professor Brass Band March 22 through April 2 on the French Quarter Courtyard stage.
All of the excitement of Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras celebration is included with admission to Universal Studios Florida or with a Seasonal or Annual Pass (blockout dates apply).
And until April 2, Florida residents can experience this year’s Mardi Gras celebration and the spring season by saving up to $65 on multi-day tickets and up to $75 on Seasonal and Annual Passes.
Don’t forget that Mardi Gras celebrations at Universal Studios Florida are held rain or shine, so be sure to plan accordingly.
SeaWorld Orlando – March 2020
SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is back for another year to give guests the delicious opportunity to taste their way around the world of international street food traditions. The Seven Seas Food Festival will run through May 5, including Fridays, to give park-goers plenty more chances to sample more than 180 mouthwatering options!
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online here.
In addition to delicious eats, guests visiting SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival can enjoy world-class entertainment every Saturday and Sunday at Bayside Stadium, all included with theme park admission.
Here is who will be taking the stage in March:
- March 7 – AJR
- March 8 – Dylan Scott
- March 14 – Hunter Hayes
- March 15 – Joe Nichols
- March 21 – YES and Alan Parsons Live Project
- March 22 – Edwin McCain
- March 28 – Gin Blossoms
- March 29 – Village People
Concerts are held at Bayside Stadium each Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 p.m. To ensure you get the best seats in the house, guests can purchase reserved seating for select performances. Reserved seating opportunities are available online here.
Walt Disney World – March 2020
The 27th Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will bloom at the Walt Disney World Resort filling the park with the sights, sounds, and flavors of Spring daily from March 4 until June 1, 2020.
The popular Garden Rocks Concert Series will rock every evening of the Festival with three performances by chart-topping artists on the America Gardens Theatre stage.
Here is who you can see perform this month:
- March 4 and 5: Peabo Bryson – NEW!
- March 6 through 9: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- March 10 through 12: The Guess Who
- March 13 through 16: Simple Plan
- March 17 through 19: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20 through 23: Mark Wills – NEW!
- March 24 through 26: The Spinners
- March 27 and 28: Sister Hazel
- March 29 and 30: The Pointer Sisters
- March 31 through April 2: Steve Augeri – Former Lead Vocalist of Journey
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay – March 2020
A world of taste awaits at the sixth annual Food & Wine Festival each weekend until April 26. The festival features new and exciting dishes, plus a large selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails.
While enjoying delicious eats, fans can see some of the biggest names in music as they take the stage on the Festival Field.
This month’s concerts include:
- March 1: The Commodores
- March 7: Chase Bryant & Danielle Bradbery
- March 8: Rachel Platten
- March 14: Ezra Ray Hart
- March 15: THREE DOG NIGHT
- March 21: LOCASH
- March 22: Fitz & The Tantrums
- March 28: Home Free
- March 29: Taking Back Sunday
All concerts are included with daily ticketed admission to the park.
You can find more information about theme park news and tips by subscribing to our YouTube Channel and following @onthegoinmco on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: