Up on the 16th floor of the new Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort you’ll find an unforgettable new dining experience, Tolédo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood, a unique rooftop table-service restaurant offering dishes and small plates inspired by the flavors of Spain.
Featuring sweeping views of Walt Disney World Resort, this charming, surrealistic location invites guests to dine indoors under a pair of large olive trees nestled beneath an intricate vaulted ceiling with shimmering stained-glass accents.
Tolédo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood is the namesake of the Spanish city that was home to avant-garde writers and artists in the 1920s and ’30s.
Chef Robert Sayles, Chef for Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, talks through some of the dishes you can enjoy at the restaurant.
Stick around for the end of the video, as Jeremiah helps flip through the menu inspired by Spain that includes:
- Begin the adventure with tapas from the Basque region of Spain. An onstage tapas kitchen serves small plates, charcuteríá, and cheeses.
- Or choose from Cazuelas – chef interpretations of classic recipes presented in a traditional Spanish terra cotta dish.
- Entrees include rioja-braised chicken, Spanish-style bone-in ribeye or golden tilefish (100% sustainable seafood).
- Spanish sides include bravas (potatoes) with pimento aioli, braised gigante beans with aged sherry vinegar, and roasted cauliflower with harissa vinaigrette.
- Three signature desserts from the Master Pastry Chef include the Tapas Bar, a crunchy chocolate bar with bite-sized flavors of Spanish coffee, crunchy chocolate, raspberry mousse and lemon curd.
About the Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs
The Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort at Walt Disney World serves as the new main entrance point for guests visiting the resort adding a total of 545 new guest rooms (including 50 suites – 44 Deluxe Suites, 4 1-Bedroom Suites, & 2 Presidential Suites) to the resort, as well as feature a gorgeous two-story lobby.
An oasis set on the shore of Lago Dorado, the reimagined Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort celebrates the daring spirit of the great Spanish explorers, artists, writers and architects.
Throughout the resort, guests will discover a blend of classic Spanish influences, imaginative Disney touches and modern comforts both inside and out.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: