Hold your breath, mouth-breathers. You’re invited to join the search party for Will Byers on Stranger Things Day at Universal Studios Florida.
On November 6, the day that Will disappeared, from 11am – 7pm, all Universal Studios Florida guests will have the opportunity to walk through the Stranger Things haunted house from Halloween Horror Nights one last time in celebration of Stranger Things Day.
This marks the first time ever in the history of the Universal Orlando Resort that during the day, you can take on a fully fear-filled-house from Halloween Horror Nights, the World’s Premier Halloween Event, only at Universal Studios Florida.
The full house experience, as well as select food and beverage options at Benny’s Burger Tent, San Fran Pastry, and Boulangerie will be open to guests with valid park admission for Universal Studios Florida and Annual and Seasonal Passholders. And as an added bonus, passholders will have access to the express queue line for the house.
Step into the shoes of Mike, Dustin, and Lucas as you venture into The Upside Down with the help of Eleven to rescue Will from the clutches of the Demogorgon.
But first, here’s a couple important details to know before you go to Stranger Things Day:
WHEN: Tuesday, November 6, 11am-7pm
WHERE: Universal Studios Florida
– Must have a valid theme park ticket for Universal Studios Florida or be a Universal Orlando Annual or Seasonal Passholder.
– House will be open only on Nov. 6 from 11am-7pm
– No other Halloween Horror Nights houses, scare zones or shows will be open during this date
– Dates, times and entertainment are subject to change and availability
– As always, no costumes or masks allowed
– Experience may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13
We can’t wait to be at the first Stranger Things Day…Will we see you there?Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: