After much anticipation, SeaWorld Orlando has announced the Grand Opening of the world-class attraction, Infinity Falls, will take place on October 4 at 12:00 pm.
Infinity Falls features roaring rapids, soaking fountains and a record-setting 40-foot waterfall drop, all against the backdrop of a rainforest utopia. Guests will have the opportunity to take on the role of a conservationist on a journey through the rainforest and learn about the importance of freshwater conservation through interactive games and stories throughout the ride experience.
Here are a few things to know about SeaWorld Orlando’s newest addition!
Know Before You Go: Infinity Falls at SeaWorld Orlando
- Infinity Falls will be the first attraction at SeaWorld Orlando to tell a story beyond the ocean and share a message of fresh water conservation through the adventure of a white-water river expedition.
- Aboard the raft that seats 8 passengers, riders will embark on a five minute adventure through a lush rainforest environment inspired by some of the world’s most incredible freshwater ecosystems featuring the world’s tallest drop on a river raft ride and an innovative elevator lift designed to transport the rafts to the top of the ride’s 40-foot drop.
- As part of the park’s new “Park to Planet” initiative, a mission to help guests understand some of the challenges facing the planet and inspiring them to help, the new attraction will be the centerpiece of a newly themed area designed to resemble the basecamp of explorers and scientists.
- After riding Infinity Falls, the entire family can explore the village and take part in interactive experiences.
- One of which is a location, just outside of the entrance to the attraction with carvings of animals native to South America, where SeaWorld Orlando’s Animal Ambassadors will provide up-close encounters to guests throughout the day.
- Another is an interactive play area that combines play with education to create a positive impact on freshwater ecosystems, reinforcing “Park to Planet” in real time.
- In the village you will also find a gift shop with attraction merchandise with a unique design! The design of the building is patterned after modular buildings that were ‘air-dropped into the expedition camp’.
- Part of the area is a new dining location with 14 new craft beer offerings that will seasonally rotate.
Mark Pauls, President of SeaWorld Orlando Parks said “From the excitement of the thrilling rapids, to the unique vertical lift element, Infinity Falls is an adventure that appeals to the entire family.”
The opening of Infinity Falls is the perfect addition to SeaWorld’s ever-growing ride portfolio. From the roller coaster thrills of Mako, Manta and Kraken to the water flume fun of Journey to Atlantis, Infinity Falls joins the park’s famed attractions as a must-do experience in Orlando.
We’ll be at the opening of Infinity Falls with a closer look at the attraction as well as a look at what to expect at SeaWorld Orlando in 2019!
Follow us for more updates: