My favorite fashionista, Minnie Mouse, will soon be getting her very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Disney Springs will be hosting a special event to celebrate her style, flair, and polka dots from January 18-21, 2018.
At Disney Springs you will find all sorts of great offers and #RockTheDots Activities including:
- A new ‘Minnie’-makeover debuting on January 18th at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique that is called the Minnie Dot Package that includes a tutu, t-shirt bow and Minnie Mouse hairstyle. I strongly advise calling to book an appointment advance via 407-WDW-STYLE in Florida. AS A BONUS: guests that experience a Minnie Dot Package Makeover January 18 – 22, 2018 at Disney Springs, they’ll be eligible for a complimentary Minnie Mouse dessert at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- PANDORA Jewelry will release a new limited-time Minnie Mouse gift set featuring three Minnie Mouse-inspired charms, plus a gift with purchase – a polka dot Minnie Mouse scarf – while supplies last.
- Fifteen Disney Springs retailers will be offering additional savings from January 18 – 22, 2018.
- At Alex and Ani, the first 100 guests each day will receive a free gift along with daily in-store surprises.
- At Coach, a free gift with any purchase is in the bag for all event guests.
- M.A.C. Cosmetics is also participating with a complimentary “mini” Minnie-inspired demo.
- A handful of food and beverage locations (Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza, Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea, Paddlefish, D-Luxe Burger, The Ganachery and Sprinkles) will feature discounts and/or Minnie-themed products as well, so bring your appetite, too.
The #RockTheDots event culminates on January 21, which just happens to be National Polka Dot Day, when the main event showcases a DJ Dance Party in the heart of Town Center from 1 – 6 p.m. where Minnie Mouse will make frequent appearances in different stylish outfits.
There will also be a photo backdrop sponsored by PANDORA Jewelry with Disney PhotoPass photographers on-site to capture the moment with fun props and frames to ensure you strike your most stylish pose.
If you want to start the party early, Paddlefish will offer a “polka dot brunch” from 12 – 3 p.m. that infuses a bit of pampering to the meal, there will be complimentary hand massages from L’Occitane, and make-up applications from Sephora are on the menu.
As a special treat for Minnie Mouse herself, she is going to get a very special send-off for her grand Hollywood adventure to get her star from Disney’s Hollywood Studios this Sunday, January 21 at 1 pm EST!
If you can’t make it in person to the send-off, you can watch a special #DisneyParksLIVE stream of this milestone in Disney history!
Also commemorative buttons will be given out at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort while supplies last.
Follow us for more updates: