My favorite fashionista, Minnie Mouse, will soon be getting her very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Disney Springs will be hosting a special event to celebrate her style, flair, and polka dots from January 18-21, 2018.
At Disney Springs you will find all sorts of great offers and #RockTheDots Activities including:
- A new ‘Minnie’-makeover debuting on January 18th at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique that is called the Minnie Dot Package that includes a tutu, t-shirt bow and Minnie Mouse hairstyle. I strongly advise calling to book an appointment advance via 407-WDW-STYLE in Florida. AS A BONUS: guests that experience a Minnie Dot Package Makeover January 18 – 22, 2018 at Disney Springs, they’ll be eligible for a complimentary Minnie Mouse dessert at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- PANDORA Jewelry will release a new limited-time Minnie Mouse gift set featuring three Minnie Mouse-inspired charms, plus a gift with purchase – a polka dot Minnie Mouse scarf – while supplies last.
- Fifteen Disney Springs retailers will be offering additional savings from January 18 – 22, 2018.
- At Alex and Ani, the first 100 guests each day will receive a free gift along with daily in-store surprises.
- At Coach, a free gift with any purchase is in the bag for all event guests.
- M.A.C. Cosmetics is also participating with a complimentary “mini” Minnie-inspired demo.
- A handful of food and beverage locations (Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza, Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea, Paddlefish, D-Luxe Burger, The Ganachery and Sprinkles) will feature discounts and/or Minnie-themed products as well, so bring your appetite, too.
The #RockTheDots event culminates on January 21, which just happens to be National Polka Dot Day, when the main event showcases a DJ Dance Party in the heart of Town Center from 1 – 6 p.m. where Minnie Mouse will make frequent appearances in different stylish outfits.
There will also be a photo backdrop sponsored by PANDORA Jewelry with Disney PhotoPass photographers on-site to capture the moment with fun props and frames to ensure you strike your most stylish pose.
If you want to start the party early, Paddlefish will offer a “polka dot brunch” from 12 – 3 p.m. that infuses a bit of pampering to the meal, there will be complimentary hand massages from L’Occitane, and make-up applications from Sephora are on the menu.
As a special treat for Minnie Mouse herself, she is going to get a very special send-off for her grand Hollywood adventure to get her star from Disney’s Hollywood Studios this Sunday, January 21 at 1 pm EST!
If you can’t make it in person to the send-off, you can watch a special #DisneyParksLIVE stream of this milestone in Disney history!
Also commemorative buttons will be given out at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort while supplies last.