For three weekends in January LEGO NINJAGO Days will fill LEGOLAND Florida with ninja-themed activities, new LEGO character meet-and-greets, delicious, kid-friendly treats and the debut of a 12-minute, “4D” theatrical attraction starring the heroes of Cartoon Network’s “LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu”.
Included with all forms of theme park admission, LEGO NINJAGO Days joins the park’s immersive land, LEGO NINJAGO World, nearly one year after it opened with a groundbreaking interactive ride the whole family can enjoy.
LEGO NINJAGO Days
- Jan. 20-21 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Jan. 27-28 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Feb. 3-4 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
Event activities – included with theme park admission:
- On Saturday, Jan. 20. the theme park will debut “LEGO NINJAGO: Master of the 4th Dimension,” an action-packed film that combines computer-generated 3D animation with 4D effects such as wind, water and fog in an original story in which Master Wu’s ninja students find themselves trapped in a mind-bending dimension. The short film will play six times daily at the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater each day of the event and will join the theater’s other 4D films afterward.
- For the first time ever, strike a ninja pose with the wise, all-knowing Master Wu, who joins ninja siblings Kai and Nya for daily meet-and-greets.
- On event dates only, guests also can meet Lloyd Garmadon, the secret Green Ninja from “The LEGO NINJAGO Movie”.
- Achieve a state of zen or show off your wacky ninja moves during the once-a-day “ninjoga” session – a yoga class just for kids.
- Come dressed as your favorite LEGO NINJAGO hero or villain for a chance to win a LEGO prize.
- Join Master Wu and his crew of ninjas to defend NINJAGO City from Lord Garmadon and his evil Shark Army in “THE LEGO NINJAGO Movie” video game.
- Count every Master Wu hiding among the landmarks of MINILAND USA and drop off an entry form at LEGO Studio Store for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack.
Fuel your ninja
- Visit Market Restaurant for delicious treats including kid-themed candy sushi, ham and cheese sandwich sushi, chocolate-dipped fortune cookies and ninja trail mix.Available for a limited time only.
Staying the night
- LEGOLAND Hotel guests will enjoy a nightly Ninja Training School, a competition build, a scavenger hunt and guest appearances by different LEGO NINJAGO heroes.
- LEGOLAND Beach Retreat will host a NINJAGO warrior obstacle course and nightly scavenger hunt.
The fun continues inside LEGO NINJAGO World, where kids can practice their martial arts skills in the Ninja Training Camp before becoming the ninja on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride as they blast fireballs, lightning and more at villains like Lord Garmadon and the Great Devourer while the vehicle keeps score. Shop like a ninja – and even dress like one – at Wu’s Warehouse, a themed retail shop filled with LEGO NINJAGO building sets, children’s apparel, costumes, books, souvenirs and more.Follow us for more updates: