SeaWorld Orlando is kicking off their all-new Three Kings Celebration today where families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men with authentic festive cuisine and celebratory experiences held in honor of the cherished tradition of Latin cultures.
The new event, happening from now until January 6th, features guest favorites from SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration along with several new experiences centered around the Epiphany.
SeaWorld Orlando Three Kings Celebration events include:
- Three Kings Processional- Welcome the Three Wise Men to a live nativity scene depicting the arrival of the Three Kings. A storyteller will share the tale of their journey and the traditions of the Three Kings holiday to park guests. The processional, featuring live animals, will take place several times throughout the day and offer a truly special photo opportunity for park guests.
- Special Holiday Feast at Sharks Underwater Grill- Guests can enjoy a traditional Latin holiday dish at SeaWorld’s premier full-service restaurant, Sharks Underwater Grill. The event-exclusive menu features roasted pork with onion mojo arroz con gandules, pasteles and fried tostones garnished with mayoquetchup. For dessert, the restaurant will feature a house-made flan drizzled with caramel.
- Festive Food and Drinks- Food connoisseurs can enjoy Latin-inspired dishes and drinks prepared exclusively for SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration. Menu items include miniature papas rellenas (fried stuffed potatoes), empanadas (cheese, chicken or beef), bacalaitos (codfish fritters) and authentic pinchos. Libations include frozen coquitos and frozen sangria.
- Live Musical Entertainment- While new holiday flavors tempt guests’ taste buds; live musical street acts will have the family singing along to a variety of Latin holiday favorites.
- Rudolph’s Christmas Town – Guests can immerse themselves into the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s Christmas Town. As guests stroll past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale, they’ll have the opportunity to meet their favorite characters: Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius.
- O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted, and glorious celebration with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas. Guests can also enjoy a special sing-along before the show.
- Sea of Trees – Families will end their evening immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70-feet above the water.
The best part of the SeaWorld Orlando Three Kings Celebration is that it is included with park admission and begins at 11 am daily, January 1 – 6, continuing through park close.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: