Holiday shoppers are invited to dive into SeaWorld Orlando’s biggest sale of the year as early as Thanksgiving day with new Blue Friday deals.
From tickets and passes to unforgettable park experiences, guests can take advantage of limited-time pricing and save big with these exclusive online offers that you definitely won’t want to miss out on.
Blue Friday deals kick off the holiday shopping season by providing the best value to experience all that SeaWorld has to offer year-round, including SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and other special events coming soon in 2018.
Online-only deals include the following buy one, get one (BOGO) offers as well as two additional ways to save:
BOGO (Buy One Get One) Blue Friday Offers
- BOGO Free: SeaWorld Orlando Single-Day Ticket
- BOGO Free: 2-Park Tickets (SeaWorld and Aquatica)
- BOGO 50% off: SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica One-Year Annual Pass
- BOGO Free: Beluga and Walrus Up-Close Tour, which now includes a special opportunity to see Ginger, the baby walrus born at SeaWorld this summer.
- BOGO Free: Quick Queue Unlimited at SeaWorld
- BOGO Free: Dine With Shamu
- BOGO 50% off: All-Day Dining
Additional Blue Friday Offers
- Save up to $110 on Discovery Cove Gift Admission Packages
- Save 30% on all merchandise from SeaworldShop.com
To learn more about this year’s Blue Friday deals, shoppers can visit seaworldorlando.com/bluefriday and become an email subscriber for early access to these limited-time offers. Fans must subscribe by Wednesday, November 22 to gain early access at noon on Thursday, November 23.
These online-exclusive deals are available to the public starting from 6:00p.m. on Thursday, November 23 and will end on 11:59p.m. Monday, November 27, 2016.
Share this article:
If you want to make sure to remember to take advantage of these fantastic Blue Friday deals from SeaWorld Orlando, you can subscribe to their email list for reminders and other great offers.
Follow us for more updates: