The Halloween party #BuiltForKids returns to LEGOLAND Florida Resort on seven dates in October, featuring a uniquely LEGO lineup of spooky, kooky, brick-tacular activities. With new entertainment joining the fun this year, Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly is a can’t-miss event included with all forms of park admission — no extra ticket required!
2017 LEGOLAND Florida Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly Dates
- October 14-15 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 am-8 pm)
- October 21-22 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 am-8 pm)
- October 28-29 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 am-8 pm)
- October 31 (Tuesday, 10 am-7 pm)
Now in its sixth year, Brick or Treat includes a special Halloween-themed fireworks spectacular each event date (except October 31), trick-or-treating in the theme park, exclusive character meet-and-greets, several hands-on LEGO building activities and giant LEGO models perfect for scary selfies and spooky snapshots. The theme park will be cloaked in boo-tiful Halloween décor with fun activities around every creepy corner.
What’s New at LEGOLAND Florida Brick or Treat?
- LEGOLAND Model Citizens will roam the park looking for guests in awesome costumes, with LEGO prizes awarded on the spot to the most creatively dressed
- Catch mysterious gravediggers grooving to haunted drums in an all-new show at the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater
- A trio of large LEGO jack-o’-lanterns will come alive each evening for an “animated” performance of spooky tunes
- Gather family and friends for a frightful photo opportunity inside a giant LEGO Halloween globe
- Master Model Builders will treat kids to LEGO building tricks during a special spider activity in Fun Town, with their creepy crawly creations displayed in a tangled web alongside a fearsome LEGO spider
- Watch a vampire magician perform extraordinary magic in LEGO Kingdoms
Be a LEGO Minifigure
The Be-A-Minifigure Costume Shop is now open in Fun Town for a limited run, offering more than 20 LEGO minifigure outfits for boys and girls based on popular themes including LEGO Iconic, LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS, THE LEGO NINJAGO Movie, and The LEGO Batman Movie.
Walk in as a kid, walk out as a Minifigure! Which Minifigure will YOU be?! Tell us in the comments below.
Posted by LEGOLAND Florida on Saturday, September 23, 2017
LEGO fans can pick up two spooky sets available for a limited time – Halloween Haunt (#40260) and Vampire and Bat (#40203).
What’s Back at LEGOLAND Florida Brick or Treat?
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and the 13-foot Vampyre Hearse, a life-size replica of a real LEGO set from the 2014 Monster Fighters line made out of thousands of LEGO and DUPLO® bricks
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Lord Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy for kids 12 and under while traveling the Brick or Treat Trail
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- Ghoulish goodies, including a pumpkin spice variety of Granny’s Apple Fries and “Worms in Dirt,” a squirmy, wormy dessert kids will love
Except for Tuesday, Oct. 31 (it’s a school night!), each Brick or Treat date will conclude with a ghostly new show featuring the “Tale of Pirates’ Cove” and a Halloween fireworks spectacular in the skies above Lake Eloise. Pick up a complimentary pair of viewing glasses before the show for a brick-tastic LEGO twist.
We all look forward to Brick or Treat at LEGOLAND Florida, and with all the new additions you can find this is sure to be the best year ever!Follow us for more updates: