DISCLOSURE: I just wanted to let everyone know that this post is in no way sponsored by Visit Orlando. I just really enjoy Magical Dining Month. I am just really excited to share that Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Restaurants are participating this year.
For the first time select Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Restaurants are participating in Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, and I couldn’t be more excited to share my experience!
If you aren’t familiar with it, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, happening from now until October 1st, gives locals and visitors to Orlando the opportunity to dine at over 100 restaurants around the City Beautiful with a prix fixe menu that only costs $35. The best part of the deal is that one dollar from of each meal goes locally to support Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation.
This year there are six participating Walt Disney World Resort hotel restaurants, and they include: (The links actually show the prix fixe menu offered at each location)
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko—The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Wave … of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
I had the opportunity to dine at The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort with my family & friends, and we had a fantastic meal!
We tried to order a few things so we could try as many dishes as possible, and the portion sizes are no smaller than they normally are so it was really easy to share.
Let’s look at what we ordered!
The Turf Club Grilled Romaine Salad
lightly grilled hearts of romaine, roasted tomatoes, balsamic vinegar glaze, Caesar dressing, and croutons
Classical French Onion Soup
beef broth, julienne onions, Melted Swiss, and Gruyère cheeses with croutons
Pan Seared Corvina
lemon risotto and garlic-basil cream reduction topped with a fresh tomato relish
Grilled New York Strip Steak
hand-cut rosemary Parmesan fries and béarnaise sauce
with raspberry sauce and vanilla-port wine ice cream
Madagascar Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee
fresh fruit and butter breton cri that is gluten free
Know Before You Go To Walt Disney World Resort Restaurant Magical Dining Month:
- You still need to make an Advanced Dining Reservation using the Walt Disney World website, calling 407-WDW-DINE, or by using the My Disney Experience App. When making your reservation, you will not need to note that you will be ordering from the Magical Dining Month prix fixe menu.
- If you have allergies or dietary restrictions know that no substitutions can be made to the menu, so talk with your server to make sure that the menu fits with your needs.
- Applicable sales tax, gratuities, and beverages are not included in the Magical Dining Month prix fixe menu cost.
- An 18% service charge is added for parties of six (6) or more.
- The prix fixe menu is not available to those utilizing any Disney Dining Plan.
- No discounts can be applied to the Magical Dining Month menu, and while there are great discounts available for Annual Passholders and Tables in Wonderland card holders they cannot be applied to your check unless they are additions to the prix fixe menu and are charged to a separate check which takes extra time to complete which is extremely time consuming.
Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: