The Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld Orlando is debuting new Latin-inspired dishes and concerts starting this weekend, and I was invited to give you a sneak peek of what you will find!
Seven Seas Food Festival Latin American Eats
SeaWorld Orlando’s Executive Chef Hector Colon and his team have created eight new dishes that are inspired by Latin American flavors and traditions to join the existing line-up of 11 global markets that can be found throughout the park!
The new dishes that can be found at the Cocina Criolla Marketplace, on the Festival’s Pathway, are:
- Churrasco- Skirt steak marinated in house-made chimichurri, then grilled over an open flame
- Lechón Asado- Traditional, roasted pork rubbed with Caribbean seasonings
- Pincho con Tostones- Skewered, flame-grilled chicken or pork with a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce and served with fried plantains
- Tripleta Sandwich- roast pork, chicken, steak and cheese, served with potato sticks and SeaWorld’s special sauce on a fresh baguette
- Empanadilla de Pizza- Pastry filled with mozzarella cheese and zesty tomato sauce
- Empanadilla de Carne- Pastry filled with savory ground beef
- Empanadilla de Pollo- Pastry filled with seasoned pulled chicken
- Bacalaítos- Thin, crispy salted codfish pancake.
I had the opportunity to try several of these dishes, and these are some of the best dishes I have had at SeaWorld!
If you love skewers, and who doesn’t really, definitely give the Pincho con Tostones a try! I suggest asking for the chicken and extra sauce on your fried plantains!
But if you are looking for what Chef Colon is best known for, order the Churrasco! I look forward to his chimichurri sauce every time I see it on the menu!
Seven Seas Food Festival Headline Entertainment:
To compliment the sizzling latin flavors, popular reggaeton, salsa, Latin pop and merengue concerts will take place each weekend at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium.
To complement the Saturday schedule, the event has added performances on Sundays May 7 and May 14, and all concerts begin at 3 p.m. and are included park admission.
Here is the concert line-up:
- Oscar D’León – Saturday, April 22
- Olga Tanon – Saturday, April 29
- Grupo Mania – Saturday, May 6
- El Gran Combo – Sunday, May 7
- Zion y Lennox – Saturday, May 13
- Grupo Niche – Sunday, May 14
The addition of these Latin American inspired dishes and entertainment definitely bring a new sizzle to the Seven Seas Food Festival, and you won’t want to miss the chance to try these new eats and to dance to the fun beats.
Follow us for more updates:
If you are looking for a great deal on a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass, for a limited time, guests who purchase a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass also receive Aquatica Orlando included for free. SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica Orlando Annual Pass Members enjoy unlimited admission and free general parking for 12 months with no blockout dates for as low as $14 /month.