Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will want to keep an eye out for an email from Disney Destinations with the opportunity to register to be among the first to explore Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
You’re invited to visit a groundbreaking destination, Pandora—The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Here, you’ll be among the first to experience expeditions where you can fly on the back of a banshee, walk under floating mountains and navigate a mystical Na’vi river.
This world beyond belief awaits you!As this is an early exploration of Pandora—The World of Avatar, please note that access to some areas of the Valley of Mo’ara on Pandora may be limited during your visit. The number of reservations for this event are limited and subject to availability.
Current Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can register themselves and four guest from their Friends & Family List on their My Disney Experience Account to attend a two hour preview of the Valley of Mo’ara starting May 13th.
The preview window is 2 weeks, and there are 3 time slots available per day from 12 pm – 2 pm, 3 pm – 5 pm, and 6 pm -8 pm.
When you are signing up for a slot make sure at no time do you hit the back button, because the system does queue you up and if you hit the back button it could affect your registration process.
Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email, and here’s the fine print:
Passholder In-Park Preview for Pandora – The World of Avatar
- All Guests must be Passholders in order to register for a time slot to preview Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- Guests may only register for one (1) time slot over the course of the preview period.
- If an Annual Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid annual pass for admission to the event’s theme park location on the date of the event, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share “All My Plans” with you.
- Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for this experience, by May 12, 2017.
- All Guests must present their valid annual pass (or linked MagicBand), government issued ID and confirmation page to a Cast Member in order to enter Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and Pandora – The World of Avatar on the date of your preview.
- Availability is subject to change without notice.
- Event is subject to cancellation in the event of inclement weather.
- Guests must meet appropriate boarding and height requirements for the attractions.
- Capacity is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Due to limited capacity, modifications to existing reservations will not be available.
- Limit one reservation per Passholder. Reservations are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred.
Once you have registered, if you have any issues you can call the passholder line at (407) 560-7277. (Just a warning that at the time of publishing this post wait times were almost an hour)
Keep in mind that these emails do go out in waves, so if you haven’t received yours yet be patient!!! While you wait, make sure that all of your family members and friends My Disney Experience accounts are connected to make registration easier!
Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: