How to Decorate #DisneySide Easter Eggs
It is almost time for the Easter Bunny to visit, and I thought I would share an easy way to show your #DisneySide when you are decorating your Easter Eggs!
#DisneySide Easter Eggs Supplies
- I used Plastic Eggs, however you can opt to use hard-boiled eggs. You can apply tattoos to dry, hard-boiled white eggs and then dye the eggs afterward (this approach works well with tattoos that are mostly one color, like black.) You can also dye your eggs first, and then add the tattoos when the eggs are thoroughly dry (this is a good approach when using more colorful tattoos).
- Temporary Tattoos
- Paper towels, a sponge, or a washcloth to use with the water
- Small bowl of water
- Dry paper towels or kitchen towel
#DisneySide Easter Eggs How To
- Gather all of your supplies, and get everything set-up you will want to keep the process going. To make the process of applying the temporary tattoos easier, I cut each one out of the sheet.
- Place the temporary tattoo on the egg with the tattoo facing down with the backing paper facing toward you. ** Don’t forget to take the plastic off of the tattoo once you have the placement where you would like it! **
- Once the tattoo is placed, dab the tattoo gently with a wet paper towel, sponge, or washcloth. I like to start on one side of the tattoo and work my way to the other side until the entire tattoo design is saturated and sticks to the egg.
- Once you are ready, gently lift one side of the tattoo to make sure it has adhered to the egg without any of it sticking to the paper backing. If you find that parts of your tattoo aren’t attached yet don’t worry, just continue to tap the backing paper with your wet paper towel, sponge, or washcloth.
- When the tattoo is completely on the egg and detached from the backing paper, gently go over the tattoo on the egg with a wet paper towel, sponge, or washcloth to make sure there are no small tears or air bubbles.
- Gently dry off your tattooed egg with a dry paper towel or washcloth.
We are constantly adding videos to our YouTube channel, so make sure you subscribe here.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: