D23 Brings Members Exclusive Savings with Discounts and Offers from Disney and Beyond
Members of The Official Disney Fan Club Can Save with Disney Store, Disney On Ice, Disney Magazines, Walt Disney Records, the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, and More!
Whether they’re headed to a Disney Park or staying close to home, members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can save on shopping, entertainment, and their next Disney adventure when they present a D23 Membership Card or use special member-only online codes.
D23 Members can enjoy these savings in 2015:
- Savings of 20% on select Disney On Ice and Disney Live! touring productions
- An exclusive 10% discount and a special portfolio of art when purchasing the entire Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection.
- A discount on tickets to see Cinderella opening weekend at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. You can find more information here.
- Up to 53% off Disney magazines including the new Disney Frozen
Plus, D23 will be featuring a “special offer of the month,” highlighting exclusive opportunities for members. For January, D23 Members can enjoy 15% off purchases of $75 or more at Disney Store or online at DisneyStore.com.
D23 is bringing back its most popular opportunities for savings on hotels, restaurants, and stores in and around Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, including:
- Discounted rates at Howard Johnson Anaheim, Carousel Inn & Suites, and the Anabella Hotel located near Disneyland Resort; as well as at Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, B Resort & Spa, and Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, located near Walt Disney World Resort
- 10% savings on activities at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre and on merchandise at CURL® by Sammy Duvall at Walt Disney World Resort
- Savings on sweets at Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, either online or in its two Disney Parks shops, as well as at the El Capitan Theatre
- Discounts at all Mandara Spa locations—including Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts—across the United States, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean
- Dining discounts in and around Disneyland Resort, including House of Blues Anaheim, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Catal, Uva Bar, Naples, Tortilla Joe’s, Earl of Sandwich, ESPN Zone, and Tangerine Grill.
In addition, D23 Members can take advantage of a host of ongoing offers online and around the country developed exclusively for them, including savings on tickets to the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco; a merchandise discount at the Walt Disney Hometown Museum in Marceline, Mo.; plus savings of 20% on specialty skin care products from H2O Plus and 10% off all purchases online and at all RIDEMAKERZ®locations.
Complete details on all D23 Member discounts and offers, as well as a full list of all the latest specials, can be found online at http://D23.com/Discounts.
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his fledgling studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s 90-plus-year history. D23 gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication, Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com with members-only content; member-exclusive discounts; and special events for D23 Members throughout the year.