TICKETS FOR UNIVERSAL CITYWALK’S UNPARALLELED NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATION ON-SALE NOW
Celebration features access to six Universal CityWalk venues, unlimited gourmet cuisine,
six unique party zones and Orlando’s biggest outdoor dance floor
On Dec. 31, 2014, guests can experience non-stop entertainment at EVE, Universal CityWalk’s unparalleled New Year’s celebration. With unique party zones – each featuring their own entertainment and signature drinks, access to six different clubs with live music and unlimited gourmet cuisine, EVE will be the place to ring in the New Year.
Partygoers can celebrate all night on Orlando’s biggest outdoor dance floor, built just for this event. When midnight strikes, guests will kiss 2014 goodbye in style with a champagne toast, and enjoy a pyrotechnics display with incredible special effects.
Tickets for CityWalk New Year’s Eve Celebration are on-sale now for $129.99 plus tax.
Admission includes access to:
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine, including jumbo shrimp, roast sirloin, custom desserts and more
- Six unique outdoor party zones with entertainment and signature drinks
- Orlando’s largest outdoor dance floor, featuring live music from DJ M-Squared on a 360˚ DJ platform
- Six Universal CityWalk venues, including: Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Pat O’Brien’s, the groove, Rising Star and Red Coconut Club
- Midnight champagne toast and pyrotechnics display
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.citywalk.com/EVE.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: