Universal Orlando has kicked off Annual Passholder Appreciation Month, providing their passholders with a TON of special benefits during the month of September!
To celebrate Annual Passholder Appreciation Month, Universal Orlando annual passholders will enjoy additional benefits including:
- Early Park Admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida, one hour before the theme park opens weekdays throughout September.
- Stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort starting at just $69 per night. These Passholder-only special rates offer savings of up to $85 per night.
- Enjoy Wet ‘n Wild on weekdays from Wednesday, September 3 through Friday, September 26 for just $19.99 per day.
- Experience the Blue Man Group for $49 for adults and $29 for children at 4:00 pm every Sunday in September.
- Halloween Horror Nights 24 Passholder Nights: September 19, 20, 26 & 27 from 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm. Enjoy early access to Halloween Horror Nights plus exclusive access to three designated haunted houses as well as the first showing of Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure.
- Save $6 on a refillable Souvenir Cup. Just ask for the Passholder special at Louie’s Italian Restaurant, Monsters Cafe, Mel’s Drive-in or Richter’s Burger Company.
The Annual Passholder Appreciation Month benefits even extend to Universal CityWalk:
- Get a FREE CityWalk PartyPass for one Passholder and a guest throughout September.
- AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX: Save $1.75 each on up to 5 matinee movie tickets.
- Bob Marley–A Tribute to Freedom: Buy one adult entrée and get 50% off a second.
- Pat O’Brien’s: Buy one adult entrée and get 50% off a second.
- Red Coconut Club: Buy one, get one free martinis.
- Dippin Dots carts: Receive 25% off at CityWalk locations.
To find out more information about becoming an Annual Passholder at Universal Orlando, you check out all the pass options available here.
Already an Annual Passhoder? You can log in here to enjoy all your benefits!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: