The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is quickly approaching, September 19 – November 10, 2014, and the chance to register for Premium Events begins on July 31, 2014 at 7 am EST by calling (407) 939-3378!
Since the Premium Events tend to fill up pretty quickly, it is a good time to take a look at what events will be offered to see if there is anything that you might be interested in registering for during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
The new Premium Events for this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival:
- Dining Through the Decades, A Tribute to Walt Disney (October 24) $99 per person or $119 per person
- Experience Puerto Rico – The All Star Island (September 20) $99 per person
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival — Boot Camp Series interactive epicurean adventure (September 21, October 5, 12, 19, Nov. 2) $119 per person
- Food for Thought (Fridays, plus Saturday October 11) $169 per person
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing (Wednesdays) $55 per person
- Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner (October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30) $295 per person
Here are some of the most popular Epcot International Food & Wine Festival events returning in 2014:
- Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays) $39 per person
- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (October 3, 10 and 17) $59 or $99 per person – this also can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 20 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary)
- Shake and Indulge Like the French Featuring Grand Marnier (Saturdays beginning September 27) $55 per person
- Cheese Seminars (Saturdays) $79 per person
- Party for the Senses (October 4, 11, 18 and November 1) $149, $189, or $299 per person – this also can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com
- Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World (October 25) $149, $189, or $299 per person
- Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays and Thursdays) $55 per person
- Sunday Mornings With … (Sundays) $99 per person
There are even more special dining opportunities at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, such as the Italian and French pairings and lunches, a Japan “Hibachi Experience”, and a Mexican tequila lunch. You can find more information on the World Showcase Dining Events during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival here.
You can also book the popular Culinary Demonstrations ($15), Mixology Seminars ($15) and Wine Seminars ($15). For more information about Culinary Demonstrations & Seminars during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival here.
Always keep in mind the following things about the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival:
- Admission to Epcot is required. While most Epcot International Food & Wine Festival events are included with admission to the Park, several experiences require a separate purchase or a separate admission fee, including food and refreshment samples, entry into Premium Experiences and entry into Cultural Dining Opportunities. Availability is limited for some experiences.
- Events may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time.
Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: