If you are looking for a way to step up your experience at Epcot this summer, you won’t be disappointed by the experiences and concerts that you will find in the park!
The IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party offers a sweet ending to your day, the After Hours Wind Down are great new way for adults to experience and explore the park, and the ‘Sounds Like Summer’ concert series returns.
IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
Held weekly Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday nights from 7:45 pm to 9:20 pm, the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party celebrates the countries and cuisine of the nations in the World Showcase.
The cost of the party is $49 for adults (ages 10 and up) and $29 for children (ages 3-9), and includes unlimited desserts and drinks.
The IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party is held at the World Showcase Plaza, between the Port of Entry and Disney Traders Gift Shops, but can be moved inside in case of inclement weather.
The Menu, subject to change, features sweets from the various Epcot pavilions:
- Italy -Tiramisu
- France – Vanilla Pot de Crème
- United Kingdom – Shortbread Cookies
- Morocco – Traditional Baklava
- American Adventure – Sugar Dusted Cronis with Strawberry Sauce and Whipped Cream
- Disney Parks Ice Cream Novelties
- Lemonade, water, coffee, and teas
- Sparkling wine from Washington State and Prosecco from Italy.
Here are some things to know about the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party:
- Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit by calling 407-WDW-PLAY
- An Event Party Ticket is required when participating in the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party.
- To check-in for this event, please meet the greeting Cast Member at World Showcase Plaza, directly next to Port of Entry and adjacent to the Mexico Pavilion.
- The IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party venue is uncovered and seating is not available. In the event of inclement weather, the dessert portion will take place at an alternate indoor location. A Cast Member will direct you to the alternate location at the time of check-in. You may call (407) 560-7377 after 5:30 PM for recorded weather information.
- Please note that IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth may be changed or canceled without prior notice due to inclement weather.
Epcot After Hours Wind Down
After the finale of IllumiNations, you don’t have to rush out of the park thanks to the Epcot After Hours Wind Down.
Weekly Thursday through Sunday from 9:20 pm to 11:00 pm, you can experience the park and one of four authentic lounges in an exclusive event where the Epcot Chefs and Sommeliers have created specialty beverage flights that perfectly pair with food offerings.
The locations included in the Epcot After Hours Wind Down are:
- La Cava del Tequila (Mexico),
- Spice Road Table (Morocco),
- Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (Italy),
- Rose & Crown Pub (United Kingdom)
For $35 per person (ages 21 and up)/per location (tax and gratuity not included), you will get a selection of appetizers and one beverage flight. There is a cash bar option available to purchase additional beverages, however the kitchens do not offer a full menu option.
Here are some things to know about the Epcot After Hours Wind Down:
- Admission to Epcot is required and is not included in the price of the after-hours lounge.
- Each nightly celebration begins immediately after the conclusion of evening fireworks.
- An event ticket is required for all nights when participating in Epcot After Hours Wind Down.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- This event takes place in participating lounges only. All other Epcot offerings—including attractions and entertainment—will not be available.
Sounds Like Summer Concert Series
This summer Epcot brings back the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series where you can hear some of your favorite classic songs from high-energy tribute bands.
Performing hits from U2, Journey, Boston, and more, seven acts will take the stage in June and July at America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase.
This year’s concert line up includes:
- June 8-14: Hotel California ~ A Salute to the Eagles
- June 15-21: Don’t Stop Believin’ ~ Journey Tribute Band
- June 22-28: Good Vibrations ~ A Tribute to The Beach Boys
- June 29-July 5: Don’t Look Back ~ Boston Tribute Band
- July 6 to 12: Stayin’ Alive ~ A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- July 13 to 19: Slippery When Wet ~ The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute
- July 20 to 26: 2U ~ A Tribute to U2
Show times are 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. – except on July 4 when show times are 5:15, 6:30, 7:45 and 9 p.m. Sounds Like Summer concerts are included with Epcot admission (Entertainment subject to change without notice).Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: