An Evening at Markham’s – Tables in Wonderland Exclusive
Thursday, May 1st, 2014, 6:00pm
$195.00 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
You are cordially invited to join us at the über exclusive, Markham’s restaurant, located at Disney’s Golden Oak Club, for an unparalleled culinary experience highlighting not only the esteemed talents of Chef Christian Rumpler and Chef Michael Gonsalves, but also select culinary personalities from across Walt Disney World® Resort. Sommeliers Melissa Schreiber and Wayne Rigsby have paired exceptional beverages with the 8-course menu for a true epicurean evening.
The event is limited to 30 guests and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members. Park admission not required.
Since Golden Oak is a private residential community, guests attending this event will be provided with security clearance. Upon reservation confirmation, information will be sent providing additional details about your Golden Oak experience.
Also, please note that Walt Disney World® Resort transportation to Golden Oak is not available and, as such, personal transportation is required.
In keeping with our desire to leave some things to the imagination, the menu below is meant to provide only a glimpse into the evening you will enjoy as our guest. We hope to deliver on the promise of surprising you with the creations prepared by our special guest chefs, providing an experience you will not soon forget.
Wild-caught Octopus, Focaccia Crostini, Preserved Lemon Chicken
1st Course-Chef-Walt Disney World Global Food & Beverage
2nd Course Chef-Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
Intermezzo-Pastry Chef-Walt Disney World Resort
Entrée-Chef-Disney’s Golden Oak
Cheese Course-Chef-Victoria & Albert’s
Dessert-Pastry Chef-Walt Disney World Resort
For reservations, please visit the following website www.disneyurl.com/TIWGoldenOak for self-booking and instant confirmation. The website will go live and begin taking reservations on Monday, April 7, 2014 at 10:00am.
Please have the following information ready:
- Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number starting with the “W” (i.e. if you purchased your Membership at Epcot® your card number would begin WEC)
- First and Last Name of everyone in your party (maximum is Party of 4)
- Home address
- Phone number
- Credit Card Number
- Billing Address of the Credit Card (Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking, and you will receive an immediate confirmation email.)
- Personal Email Address (Please use a personal email address as many work email addresses think the confirmation email is spam.)
- Special Dietary Needs (if any)
- The event is limited to 30 Guests, and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members.
- You must show your valid Tables in Wonderland ticket to gain entrance into the event.
Follow us for more updates: