Guess who’s back?
Grab a friend…
Cause it’s time to go window shopping at my favorite Downtown Disney store…TrenD!!!
While it has been awhile since I have posted a TrenD Report (my sincere apologies), I thought that this would be a great time to visit my favorite store to get some gift ideas for myself and my friends.
I was really excited to see that there were some new colder weather options available! While the Tink and Mickey sweatshirt ponchos are a little different, they are really cute on and super comfortable. And I absolutely adore the sequin Minnie Mouse bow sweatshirts (I am partial to the red one)!
It’s great to see more Harveys bags at TrenD! The new Minnie Leopard bags are in stock, and look great! I think the charm is a great touch on these bags!
And what screams trend right now more than chevrons? And there are some really cute bags and accessories that feature Mickey’s silhouette in a chevron pattern. The bags shape is super on trend with the double handles, but I wish that it was more of a ‘fall/winter’ fabric. It’s still cute, but with the weight of the fabric it seems more of a summer purse to me.
There were also tons of great new earrings!!! I am going to have to get the chocolate rhinestone Mickey earrings, but the Mickey silver studs with the LOVE cuff were totally different and neat!
While I am not a fan of the crop tops, I was happy to see that there were fewer of them to show on this TrenD Report!!!
Now that I shared a few of my thoughts on what I found, let’s get to window shopping!!!
TrenD Report: November 11, 2013
And if that wasn’t enough Downtown Disney shopping awesomeness, Did you see the news about the Marketplace Co Op that is coming to what is currently Team Mickey?
Beginning in early 2014, construction will begin on the Marketplace Co Op which will feature an innovative store design!
The Marketplace Co Op will consist of six new spaces at its opening, and they will be:
- Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for woman featuring make-up, fragrance and beauty accessories.
- Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry.
- D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories.
- The Trophy Room- Vintage inspired, lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles.
- Centerpiece – Home product for Guests that want a splash of Disney in their room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware.
- Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up and coming fashionista.
I am BEYOND excited about D-Tech on Demand, because I am hoping that they will expand their phone case customizations from the 12 options that they debuted at this year’s Star Wars Weekends!
So what do you think? I’d love to hear what you’ll be putting on your holiday Wish List and what Marketplace Co Op space you’re most excited about!!!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: