A festival of flavors with more than 30 unique craft beers and creative bacon specialties from local restaurant favorites at this year’s Beer and Bacon Festival
The Beer and Bacon Festival features more than 30 of the finest craft beers paired with delicious bacon-inspired specialties to tempt and tease every palate onSaturday, November 2. This festival, presented by seasoned event producers CBS RADIO ORLANDO and hosted at Uptown Altamonte, showcases the growing love of craft beer along the scenic shores of Cranes Roost Park.
The Fest is presented and produced by CBS RADIO, led by Orlando favorites MIX 105.1, 1059 SUNNY FM, and 102 JAMZ in partnership with sponsors AutoNation Acura of North Orlando, Seminole Harley Davidson, and Wayne Densch Inc. CBS RADIO produces several signature events throughout the year including; Downtown Food & Wine Fest, Orlando Extreme Watersports Fest, and Pet-A-Palooza.
Dave Robbins, senior vice president, Orlando market manager at CBS RADIO said, “Through the power of radio and our expertise in offering and producing signature events in Central Florida, we are ready to create memorable experiences with an emphasis on beer appreciation. The Beer and Bacon Festival is a place to learn about craft beers and pay homage to bacon-inspired culinary favorites – it’s simple, fun, and delicious.”
Date: Saturday, November 2, 2013
Festival Opens at 3 p.m.
Craft Beer Sampling 4 to 7 p.m.
Experience: Your ticket includes sampling of more than 30 craft beers.
Restaurant small-plate offerings are available for purchase between $2 and $6.
Full-pour beer, wine, and soft drink beverages are available for purchase. A limited number of craft beer sampling tickets will be offered. This event is sure to sell-out to maintain a high-quality and enjoyable experience for all.
Location: Cranes Roost Park at Uptown Altamonte is located at 247 Cranes Roost Blvd,
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. The park is easily accessible from exit 92, SR 436
from Interstate 4. Access to Cranes Roost Park is free and open to the public.
Parking: FREE parking is available for all festival and park guests throughout Uptown Altamonte and nearby at Altamonte Mall.
Tickets: Purchase tickets online at BeerAndBaconFestival.com
Beer and Bacon Festival
Craft Beer and Menu Highlights
Sampling Ticket: Sampling Tickets $35 per 21+ adult – at the Gate (Cash or Credit Card)
Craft Beer Ticket: $25 per 21+ adult – Advance Online Ticket Purchase
Craft Beer Purveyors: (subject to change and seasonal availability)
- Blue Point Brewing (4 varietals)
- Florida Beer Company (4 varietals)
- Goose Island (4 varietals)
- Kona (4 varietals)
- Magic Hat (2 varietals)
- Red Hook (2 varietals)
- Shock Top (3 varietals)
- Sweetwater (4 varietals)
- Victory Brewing (4 varietals)
- Woodchuck (5 varietals)
Restaurants / Menu Highlights: (subject to change)
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse (Brisket or pulled pork sliders with bacon, Chicken on a biscuit with bacon and maple drizzle, Bacon wrapped jalapenos)
- Cupcake Crazy (Bacon salted caramel cupcake and Amaretto custard)
- Miller’s Ale House – (Fries with melted cheese topped with bacon, scallions, and ranch dressing, Watermelon and bacon salad, Tuna slider with chopped egg and bacon)
- Omaha Steakhouse (Bacon and bleu cheese burger sliders, Bleu cheese chips with bacon, Bacon and caramel popcorn pops)
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House (Crab BLT, Prime beef slider with bacon and onion jam, Cheesecake with chocolate almond bacon clusters)
- Tako Cheena (Chinese BBQ chara siu pork belly tako, Bani mi pernil tako with pickled daikon radish, Crispy smoked eggplant empanada, Bacon infused ice cream)
- Terramia Ristorante (Rigatoni amatriciana with pancetta, Stromboli with pancetta, mushrooms and buffalo mozzarella, and Ravioli with prosciutto and vodka sauce)
- The Hammered Lamb (Grilled cheese with bacon and side of bacon jam, Bacon and lamb mash over a buttermilk biscuit, covered with a lamb reduction, Bacon, maple and waffle cone rice crispy treat)
- Whole Foods Market (Cheddar bacon maple sausage topped with caramelized onions with a side of sautéed bacon greens, Vegan bacon and chocolate chip cookie, Gourmet cheese and olive sampler)
Beer and Bacon Festival
Activities and Information
- CBS RADIO ORLANDO On-air Personalities Meet & Greet and Live Music Mixers
- Interactive Games and Sponsor Displays
- The Official After Party will be held at Miller’s Ale House in front of the Altamonte Mall. Festival attendees receive $1 off craft beer (must show wristband).
- Creative pretzel necklaces, welcome!
- Orlando Magic RV with video games, two TVs, and giveaways
- Several restaurants and full-pour bars will accept credit cards; all vendors accept cash. ATMs are available at the Festival.
- Kindly leave your pets at home.
- The Beer and Bacon Festival will be held rain or shine.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- CBS RADIO ORLANDO encourages everyone to drink responsibly. Don’t drink and drive. Alert Cab, sponsored by Anheuser-Busch local beer distributor Wayne Densch Inc., will provide free taxi rides home for patrons in need.
The Beer and Bacon Festival features more than 30 craft beers, plus bacon-inspired menu items from local restaurant favorites. For more information visit BeerAndBaconFestival.com.
Stay Connected: Facebook.com/BeerAndBaconFestivalOrlando
Twitter: @BeerBaconORL #BeerAndBaconFestivalFollow us for more updates: