And I have to say that now when I think of Oakley, I am going to think of how their women’s running gear is awesome!
The first thing that I like about the line of clothing is that it starts at a reasonable price point, while still providing great quality and neat features and details.
I know this may sound silly, but I also am a fan of a thumb cut-out on the cuff of a Flexibility Hoodie! This simple little feature helps keep your hands a little warmer without lugging around gloves.
The Flexibility Hoodie features moisture–wicking fabric delivers dry comfort, and a nearly seamless design reduces chafing during big swings and precision approaches. The seams that do exist are flat and specifically designed to contour to the natural shape of the body for enhanced comfort. With a zip placket and mesh panels at the underarms, this hoodie offers a balance of insulation and breathability.
- Hydrolix™ fabric helps wick moisture away for a comfortable fit
- Strategically placed mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Engineered, flat seams for natural range of motion
- Hood for protection from the elements
- Thumbholes at cuffs to help keep hands and wrists warm
- Anti–bacterial technology to help fight odor–causing microbes
The other thing that struck me about the Women’s Oakley line of clothing is that they are always finding new technology and techniques to make their gear work the best for you.
The Oakley Race Day Tank was my favorite tank! While being super cute, it also has a lot of great features!
- O Hydrolix fabric manages moisture to keep you comfortable on the move
- Seamless construction reduces irritations
- Anti–bacterial action reduces the effects of odor–causing microbes
- Adjustable straps and contoured stretch fabric create a customized, comfortable fit
- Built–in bra controls bounce
But my favorite design feature of the Race Day Tank, is that it is designed and constructed to stay put as you work out so your tank doesn’t end up higher than you want it to be.
And while there are still a lot of great sunglasses, both for fashion and for athletics, they have something even more fun!
The Oakley Store at the Florida Mall has a way to customize your own glasses in the store that are ready for you to try and tweak before you buy them.
Oakley also has great bags! They have anything from backpacks to totes to foldable duffle bags that are ideal for travel!
As part of this review I was sent a Factory Lite duffel that has been amazing on my two trips to California! It’s a great size bag that was perfect to use as a way to have a little extra wiggle room in case you bought too much or wanted a little extra room in your luggage.
I really had a blast touring the Oakley Store at the Florida Mall, and I look forward to bringing you more reviews of their products in the future!
Disclaimer: Through a partnership with Oakley, I received a Factory Lite Duffel bag for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: