Every time we get a new movie in the mail I get excited to take part in one of my favorite things. Daddy daughter movie night is always a hit with my little princess. This week we received the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I HEART Minnie DVD, which is out in stores now.
Zoe and I sat down to watch this new group of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse videos, and as always, enjoyed them very much. The DVD has five great episodes including a brand new one that kept Zoe engaged throughout the entire DVD.
We love Mickey Mouse Club House in our house because it always combines great fun and entertainment with solid educational values with themes of friendship, teamwork, sharing and problem solving.
Zoe particularly liked the Minnie’s Birthday episode because she likes any excuse for cake an presents. She ran around and interacted with the characters as they scrambled to get ready for Minnie’s birthday party.
The five classic episodes included on the I HEART Minnie DVD are:
· Minnie & Daisy’s Flower Shower (All-New, Never-Before-Seen) – The botanical highlight of the year is in trouble, unlessMinnie and Daisy can get their flowers to bloom! Together, they board the glove balloon to help coax the clouds to sprinkle much needed rain.
· Daisy’s Dance -Clap your hands and tap your feet! Join Daisy, as she gets ready for one of the most important events of her life––performing in the big talent show!
· Daisy’s Pet Project – The Pet Parade is almost here and Daisy needs to find the perfect animal for which she can love and care. But it’s not as easy as she thinks and soon she has three new friends: an elephant named Bubbles, a giraffe called Longfellow and a bunny called Captain Jumps-a-lot!
· Minnie’s Rainbow – After a brightly colored rainbow appears over the clubhouse, Minnie searches for the pot of gold that’s supposed to be at its end. Along the way, she meets a leprechaun and discovers that not all treasure turns out to be as she expected!
· Minnie’s Birthday – Today is Minnie’s birthday, but the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends need to set up her birthday party.
The DVD also comes with two complimentary Best Friend necklaces, and Zoe thought they were cute!
Overall this is a great DVD for any and all lovers of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse series, and a fantastic addition to any Valentine’s Day gift for your little princesses.
Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: